10 wins
1 missed FG in OT
Let's do this Niners!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Let's get this
Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Those drives were against Rams, Texans, and Bengals....I am not impressed!!

I think scoring TDs on 17/22 drives is pretty impressive regardless of the opponents. They were in scoring position on all 22 drives. Just the consistency of execution is impressive.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Dec 1, 2019 at 9:44 AM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by BigBossBosa97:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Ingram has that glassy eyed look common among boxers.

He was just talking mad smack on live tv. Wow! Their players seem just as cocky as their fans.

Lol Ingram is fired up for sure. He was giving it the ole mike Tyson "everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth! Heavyweight fight! Let's get it!" If anyone was wondering what he said

Was ingram the one that got lit up years ago against SF? I think i was Whitner that hit him and he just went limp on the ground for a hot minute.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Solly lol
Originally posted by Ark49er:
If/When the 49ers win today it will spook the media loudmouths to point they will be scared to pick against the 49ers at New Orleans next week. You can believe it.

Although I have a small amount of concern -- because on "Any Given Sunday" -- I expect the Niners will win today,
As far as the Saints are concerned, I'd imagine Sean Payton is glad his team played on Thanksgiving.

Having that game on Thursday, gives him an extra 3 days to prepare his QB/Team for the 49ers defence.
IMO, Drew Brees is taylor made for what the Niners do on that side of the ball.
🤔
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
15 minutes!!!

• TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Was ingram the one that got lit up years ago against SF? I think i was Whitner that hit him and he just went limp on the ground for a hot minute.

Imho, I'd say he's a candidate for cte.

Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for frankieuc68.
Alright! Let's go Niners! I see a 24-17 Niners win baby! Defense! It's time to eat!

Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by BigBossBosa97:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Ingram has that glassy eyed look common among boxers.

He was just talking mad smack on live tv. Wow! Their players seem just as cocky as their fans.

Lol Ingram is fired up for sure. He was giving it the ole mike Tyson "everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth! Heavyweight fight! Let's get it!" If anyone was wondering what he said

I think that was Pierre Thomas
It's raining ?
The article on the front page does a really good job of analyzing the Ravens and LJ so far this year. Ingram seriously is sucking down his teams koolaid. I cant wait to hear the media's excuses for why the Ravens lost and the 49ers didnt win.
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
The article on the front page does a really good job of analyzing the Ravens and LJ so far this year. Ingram seriously is sucking down his teams koolaid. I cant wait to hear the media's excuses for why the Ravens lost and the 49ers didnt win.

WTF is Scott Ostler smoking? He posted an article about how the soggy field gives Lamar an advantage...Lamar slips down on his own on dry fields..
Share 49ersWebzone