There are 69 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at BALTIMORE RAVENS - 2019 Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They all on Jackson's nuts on these networks, hope this defense balls out.
Originally posted by jimrat:

Yeah I'm tired of hearing about it
49er underdogs
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Ark49er:
If the 49ers win today, I hope all 49ers world wide unleash on social media and call in shows on guys like Kurt Warner who has picked against the 49ers every week except maybe 1. Between ESPN and NFLN, no other in studio loud mouth has picked against the 49ers more than Kurt Warner has.

I have never wanted a regular season victory more for my 49ers than the one today. To think that our defense doesn't even have the ability to make the Ravens punt the ball at least once is foolish. To say that Jackson is guaranteed to rush for more yards than any QB ever has against one of the best 49ers defenses ever is foolish again.

Let them all talk that s**t and doubt us like they have all season. Like Sherm said, don't change now, continue with it. The guys seem to like the underdog role and feed off of the negativity and lack of media respect, so by all means keep feeding our boys

It worked for Philadelphia, so why not the 49ers
🤔
"How do you contain Lamar Jacksob?" ... Contain?... ATTACK!!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by jimrat:

Yeah I'm tired of hearing about it

yeah..thats why I haven't watched any sports talk stuff all week.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Well this sucks

Not playing he and Staley make sense. Next week is a conference game. This is not.

True, but one loss and it could put at Seattle at the #1 seed!!!

Temporarily!
Man brieda gets hurt
Originally posted by Jimmyg1049ers:
Man brieda gets hurt

I wouldn't mind us taking a RB in the draft if one comes available with speed.
Let's get some clear weather! I want the world to see jimmy ball out!

The disrespect we are getting by the national media right now is a trip. I want to win this game so bad just to shut everyone up.

then when we win in NOLA next week - everyone will be at a loss for words on anything negative to say.

So this
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Jimmyg1049ers:
Man brieda gets hurt

I wouldn't mind us taking a RB in the draft if one comes available with speed.

Idk what round your talking about but I hope we go Oline, WR or safety in no particular order.
Rain eased up a bit for the past 30 minutes

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
The disrespect we are getting by the national media right now is a trip. I want to win this game so bad just to shut everyone up.

then when we win in NOLA next week - everyone will be at a loss for words on anything negative to say.

So this

If/When the 49ers win today it will spook the media loudmouths to point they will be scared to pick against the 49ers at New Orleans next week. You can believe it.
Share 49erswebzone