LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

week 13 Coaches film pre-game thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am curious about the play snapped at :20 left in the 2nd.

Ravens ran a corner blitz, jimmy saw it, but pulled back the throw.

Was it them trying to trick him or did the WR run into the coverage?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by 49erswin:
Hi All. New member here. Thanks for the great writeups. I do have some questions about whether it would help us 1) If the weather is bad and 2) with their starting Center is out.

Kyle has said that bad weather could slow down Lamar and give our defenders more time to react. Also, I don't know if it helped that the weather has been bad here, and if team had a chance to practice in the rain.

I also wonder if playing against a back up center would give Kyle opportunities to scheme against an inexperienced center.
I do think the weather would favor is on defense, hurt us in offense. If receivers can't cut in the rain, that makes your passing offense dive. Can we run thr ball with Baltimore? The Ravens play with a lot of violence and we're more of a finesse run team. It'll be a high blood pressure game

Looks like our D was not as tight as it could have been around the edge and couldn't plug the gaps in the D line for run defense.

I thought our pass defense played pretty well though. Jackson only got a 60% completion rate but made up for it with over 100 rushing yards. More work to do with our run defense. Looking forward to your break down.
Share 49ersWebzone