LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2019 Game 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Dude I got a nice ass grab a bunch. Thank you Lord Jesus for yoga pants !!!! She was rubbing on me the whole time after.
Best part was when her dude was there she'd keep turning her ass into my face to adjust her pants and it was fkn killing him , they had a few spats and he bounced so captain save a hoe stepped right in. Lol I'd whisper in to her ear "you see how my Niners are dominating... well it carries over into the bedroom too" lol.

This can't be real lmao

Sounds similar to what happened to me. We went to the game in Arizona and there was i chick behind me grabbing my ass the whole game. I didn't say anything to my wife, I didn't turn around either to face the assailant. Towards the end of the game I glanced back to see that it was Kate Beckinsale! My wife and I were so star struck that we ended up taking her back to the hotel with us! What a great night
Dude I got a nice ass grab a bunch. Thank you Lord Jesus for yoga pants !!!! She was rubbing on me the whole time after.
Best part was when her dude was there she'd keep turning her ass into my face to adjust her pants and it was fkn killing him , they had a few spats and he bounced so captain save a hoe stepped right in. Lol I'd whisper in to her ear "you see how my Niners are dominating... well it carries over into the bedroom too" lol.

This can't be real lmao

f**king dying
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

This can't be real lmao

f**king dying

Wailers out there getting some.

I just got back
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
[ Edited by LVJay on Dec 16, 2019 at 10:16 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
[ Edited by LVJay on Dec 16, 2019 at 10:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone