LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

49ers WILL BEAT Seattle week 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Assuming it's a game they have to play for, seeding wise and not resting starters of course........it will go down and here's why:

Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong the other night. Injuries, worst of game plan, Carroll with a very fortunate game plan.......etc, etc....and the Niners still could have won. It was 101 to 1 yards of offense after the first quarter....

Seahawks always seem to win the first game of a season matchup, and rematch usually favors the loser. Last year we got blown out in Seattle then somehow won two weeks later.

If we go to Seattle with our horses this time around, and fix all the stupid mistakes from this game, we will win.

I never make bold predictions, but I'm betting everything I have the Niners will smash the Seahawks in Seattle. Wilson's luck will finally run out, and Kyle will absolutely be ready to take it to them.

And no stupid annoying undefeated streak to live up to (was a legit concern I had).

Of course, all of this is based on having Kittle and Sanders back and our T situation settled. Not asking a ton here, just that.

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and bet $200 at least on this game straight up or against the spread if the 49ers are somehow favored.

I hate the Seahawks with a passion that can't be explained. Losing to Russell and Carroll at home is just too much for my soul...........week 17 will cleanse it.
Hopefully with backups after already clinching the west.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Hopefully with backups after already clinching the west.

This...right now we have to beat Arizona first. Not that easy after the extra long, mentally and physically draining game with one day less of rest.

Have to get back to winning and make sure that week 17 game doesn't have anything at stake for us.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Assuming it's a game they have to play for, seeding wise and not resting starters of course........it will go down and here's why:

Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong the other night. Injuries, worst of game plan, Carroll with a very fortunate game plan.......etc, etc....and the Niners still could have won. It was 101 to 1 yards of offense after the first quarter....

Seahawks always seem to win the first game of a season matchup, and rematch usually favors the loser. Last year we got blown out in Seattle then somehow won two weeks later.

If we go to Seattle with our horses this time around, and fix all the stupid mistakes from this game, we will win.

I never make bold predictions, but I'm betting everything I have the Niners will smash the Seahawks in Seattle. Wilson's luck will finally run out, and Kyle will absolutely be ready to take it to them.

And no stupid annoying undefeated streak to live up to (was a legit concern I had).

Of course, all of this is based on having Kittle and Sanders back and our T situation settled. Not asking a ton here, just that.

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and bet $200 at least on this game straight up or against the spread if the 49ers are somehow favored.

I hate the Seahawks with a passion that can't be explained. Losing to Russell and Carroll at home is just too much for my soul...........week 17 will cleanse it.

Yessss go Niners!!
They need to focus on the Cards tru LA games one at a time first
If we outscore them in week 17 we have a really good chance to win
unless its for the division title dont curr.

Save our real game plans for the playoffs.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Nov 13, 2019 at 7:44 PM ]
Totally w/ you but its gonna be tough sledding. We could use some breaks.

I think the division and first round bye is gonna come down to week 17.

Unlikely we win all vs Packers, Saints and Ravens - IF we lose 2 more by week 17 and assuming Sea loses 2 more (they play at eagles, vikings, carolina, rams) then at the week 17 matchup both teams will be tied up and will be for the division/first round bye.
whatever.

We're on to Arizona.

just take it one game at a time guys.
Too far away, only worried about Cards.

I think as fans, we need to learn and be better too.

We should stop getting mindf**ked and obsessed with Seattle. You realize that this is exactly what these other Shehawk fans want you to do? They're laughing and slapping their thighs with glee that we think of them so much. Because of some unforeseen trauma.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Nice piece, it would be nice if it came true.

I can't stand the Seahawks neither. Just the thought and image of Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson laughing their heads off after this win makes my blood boil.

But, I don't have the balls to call for a W in this game. To win at C-Link is an uphill battle, is just too hostile an environment especially if our O-line can't protect Jimmy G. The noise, the pass rush, silent count, it might be just too much to handle. I have chalked it down as a loss.
It's significantly worse odds than 50/50 the 12th man will be fired up and it will be louder than Levis up there by far.

The way injuries are going we could be limping up there with players who we don't even know yet starting.
Share 49ersWebzone