LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 205 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Gameday Thread - 2019 Season Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Gameday Thread - 2019 Season Week 11

Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Y'all are forgetting that Jim has just completed his first FULL season as a starting QB in the NFL. What were Russ's numbers after 16 games in the nfl?

Uhh... Wussle was really good from the start. 100 QB rating, 26/10 TD/int ratio, 7.9 ypa
I'm just gonna throw this out there.... didn't know which thread, but I felt since we just played an NFC West opponent. Its kinda fishy that both the reigning NFC West champs and current reigning NFC West champs lost by a missed fg.
Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
What bothers me the most of anything is the lack of respect by the NFL and its officials. Game after the 49ers are called for BS penalties that call back TD's. Like 10 49ers TDs have been called back this season. On the other hand the entire league says the 49ers have one of if not the best defensive line in football but there's never a holding penalty called. Go back and watch the film of the Seahawks offensive line holding the entire game. After watching the film I see why it's so easy for Wilson to get outside the pocket. Every time he gets pressure up the middle he sprints outside and the tackles hold so he can escape outside. A blind man could see it but they swallow the whistle. A whopping 10 pass interference calls have been overturned this season and the 49ers have been victims of 3 of them. You just wait until Sunday and see what the offensive line of the Packers gets away with. I'm absolutely disgusted by the bias and its driving me away from the game. Nobody can tell me the refs weren't told to swallow the whistle against the Saints in the NFC championship game. The NFL needed that LA market in the superbowl.

Some people get bent out of shape over a theory like this. But to me personally, it seems to hold a little water. For that call yesterday on Deebo for a illegal shift was just b******t. And it took a td of the board. Total b******t call. He wasn't even moving when they hiked the ball.

Every fan base in every sport thinks the refs are out to get their team.

LOL. Yeah and "every team has injuries."
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
What bothers me the most of anything is the lack of respect by the NFL and its officials. Game after the 49ers are called for BS penalties that call back TD's. Like 10 49ers TDs have been called back this season. On the other hand the entire league says the 49ers have one of if not the best defensive line in football but there's never a holding penalty called. Go back and watch the film of the Seahawks offensive line holding the entire game. After watching the film I see why it's so easy for Wilson to get outside the pocket. Every time he gets pressure up the middle he sprints outside and the tackles hold so he can escape outside. A blind man could see it but they swallow the whistle. A whopping 10 pass interference calls have been overturned this season and the 49ers have been victims of 3 of them. You just wait until Sunday and see what the offensive line of the Packers gets away with. I'm absolutely disgusted by the bias and its driving me away from the game. Nobody can tell me the refs weren't told to swallow the whistle against the Saints in the NFC championship game. The NFL needed that LA market in the superbowl.

Some people get bent out of shape over a theory like this. But to me personally, it seems to hold a little water. For that call yesterday on Deebo for a illegal shift was just b******t. And it took a td of the board. Total b******t call. He wasn't even moving when they hiked the ball.

Every fan base in every sport thinks the refs are out to get their team.

See I knew I would hook someone. Lol. So I guess you're saying it's all just a biased belief? You could be right. We live in a crazy world with a lot of money involved. That's all I'm saying.

I get what you mean. Sure, games may be swayed intentionally. We have evidence of that like in the NBA. I just don't think a team is consistently favored over another. Every team ends up on the wrong side of calls at some point. We remember those, but forget all the times we get beneficial calls.

I agree. I want more than anyone to believe that the NFL is pure. I hope it's true. There's No clear cut evidence to prove other wise at this time. Just my biased reality. Lol
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

I was down on the GL 3 rows back on the home side (right above the faithful sign) Place was hot fire.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

I was down on the GL 3 rows back on the home side (right above the faithful sign) Place was hot fire.

This is awesome - not gonna lie, it annoys me when people leave early to beat traffic. Good lord, they missed some good stuff.
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

This is awesome - not gonna lie, it annoys me when people leave early to beat traffic. Good lord, they missed some good stuff.

Oh no way I was leaving at that point.
Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

Ya not you - I see the people below heading out.
Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

lol yup...I flew cross-country for that s**t

Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

Is traffic that bad around the stadium post game? I haven't been to a 49ers game at Levi's.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Courtesy via HawkHaterTV

Is traffic that bad around the stadium post game? I haven't been to a 49ers game at Levi's.

I didnt think it was bad... I was in Blue lot 1 and it took me about 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot. My buddy got out in about 10 minutes. I had other friends that chose to pay $50 and park in small private lots and they both got out immediately.

Compare that to the 2 or so hours its taken me to get out of Candlesticks parking lot I'll take it.
Share 49ersWebzone