There are 205 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Gameday Thread - 2019 Season Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 Gameday Thread - 2019 Season Week 11

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Jiks:
They completely dominated us up front last game in the run blocking. Today we got dominated again. If we don't figure it out and we are missing our offensive weapons in the pass game this may be a tough game.

Our WRs just need to catch the ball.

Impossible for this roster. There is no genius gameplan in the world from Kyle Shanahan's mind that can get around this.
Not to overlook this game. But i see an easy win.
After all that, on a short week the front 7 gets to play the Meth Squirrel. Joy.
Originally posted by Team49ers:

Really???
Niners 44

Cardinals 9
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Heartbreaker
My bigger concern.

Expect us to look flat like the last time we played them.

Originally posted by NCommand:
My bigger concern.

The cure to "emotional drain" is Kittle and Kwon.
Hopefully Kittle is good to go vs Ari
My bigger concern.

Yup, this will be a huge item to overcome this week.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
If Sanders and Kittle are still out, they might lose this game. Hate to say it, but its true. This is the worst receiving unit in the NFL.

I think Sanders is definitely out. Kittle is a maybe. Either way, the ONE advantage from this loss is that we in all likelihood know EXACTLY what kind of defense we will be facing for the next several weeks. It should be obvious- defenses designed to shut down the run and force Jimmy into passing. We saw it with Arizona when we had Kittle and Sanders, so we are definitely going to see it if we are without them. That's the good news. Now the question is, can we beat that defense, decisively? Or are our receivers and pass pro going to be so bad that even Kyle's play-calling can't overcome it?

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Team49ers:

Really???

I dont see it easy
they better come out and beat these guys like a drum if they want to rebound. two shaky outings in a row, we need a decisive win.
Defense held Murray to 240 yards (majority came on one play) then followed that up with holding the potential league MVP to 230 yards in 5 complete quarters this defense is for real and will get is this win on Sunday
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Defense held Murray to 240 yards (majority came on one play) then followed that up with holding the potential league MVP to 230 yards in 5 complete quarters this defense is for real and will get is this win on Sunday

-D play D
-someone on this team catch the damn ball.
-get Gould back
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

-D play D
-someone on this team catch the damn ball.
-get Gould back

Yup. Jimmy carved up AZ two weeks ago, once Staley and McGlinchey settle in, we will get rolling again. One thing that will remain a constant....this defense! They make it difficult for QBs over the course of the game
Share 49ersWebzone