There are 195 users in the forums

Race for the nfc west and the #1 seed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Meanwhile the Ravens looking like world beaters.

Looking very good right now

Lamar's 13-3 in the regular season now. Pretty good, since the Ravens were 3-6 when he replaced Flacco.
Right now, I'm just thinking about making the playoffs. If we get to the Green Bay game and we're still in good shape then I'll start thinking about top-2 seed.

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I care about getting that bye more than the 1-seed. If we're good enough to get a bye, then I believe we're good enough to win at the stadium of whomever the 1 seed is. Wild card teams in this year's NFC though will definitely be good enough to win in the first round, so avoiding the possibility of that happening would be great.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Looking very good right now

How ironic would it be to see a Niners/Ravens Super Bowl again? lol

They look good but they just beat Cinci with a backup rookie QB.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

They look good but they just beat Cinci with a backup rookie QB.

Also not to mention they were humillated by Browns on week 4. But LJ has playing better but if Shanahan digs deeply on Jimmy Harbs archive and study tape then he can easily get the formula to nullify Jackson just how Dorks did to Kaepernick many times.
Just finished watching the Sunday night Viking-Boys game. What I came away with was how tough it will be going through the NFC to the SB. Saints, Boys, Vikings, Eagles, Rams, Packers, man, talk about tough.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Just finished watching the Sunday night Viking-Boys game. What I came away with was how tough it will be going through the NFC to the SB. Saints, Boys, Vikings, Eagles, Rams, Packers, man, talk about tough.

Rams are f**king garbage lol
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Nov 10, 2019 at 8:32 PM ]
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

So are the Eagles and Cowboys lol
  • TyCore
  • Veteran

They looked awful today

Seeing how Atlanta manhandled the Saints today, after getting their pass rush going, the away game versus the Saints is much less formidable.
Originally posted by TyCore:

They looked awful today

They've been mediocre at best all year.

I really only see the Saints and Packers maybe being the toughest out of that group.
Eagles, Rams pose no threat.
Vikes: meh, not really impressed. Can't trust Cousins
Boys: are a hot mess. Can't really run with the big dogs.
Saints and Pack: have the top two QB's so they're always going to be a threat
Injuries seem to be our biggest threat at this point so far. Just watching these Sunday games the last two weeks. The NFL is wide open and the super bowl is totally up for grabs.
Can we overcome some of these key injuries will be the big question.
How good will Staley and McG really be when coming back? A lot of ?'s but fk we have a legit shot & it's been a long time since we've been able to say that
Originally posted by wailers15:

I really only see the Saints and Packers maybe being the toughest out of that group.
Eagles, Rams pose no threat.
Vikes: meh, not really impressed. Can't trust Cousins
Boys: are a hot mess. Can't really run with the big dogs.
Saints and Pack: have the top two QB's so they're always going to be a threat

Cowboys will still be a threat, but that plays into the defense's strengths with the pass rush. Amari Cooper is such a beast
Share 49ersWebzone