LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

Did you know we have an emotional support dog? No? Me either. Meet Zoe.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Remember seeing Zoe on Brick-by-Brick episode
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol what a bunch of wussies. Do they hug him when they are sad.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol what a bunch of wussies. Do they hug him when they are sad.

Oh come on. Stop upsetting Zoe

Poor Pettis. No wonder he's not doing anything when our team won't hook him up with an emotional support kitten.
Its not surprising that Solomon Thomas adopted this dog for the team. He also helped DJ Jones plan his proposal.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Not hating on this, but it seems like a move for Jed to get some kudos from the lefties. He's being "progressive" by being innovative with mental health. Same reason why he hired that WR coach

Maybe all those crazy right wing gun nuts who shoot up schools every couple months should take mental health seriously?
What about the centrist or left wing homicidal maniacs? And what does this have to do with Niner talk?
So what everyone is saying, Jimmy finally has a dog with him.
I rather have a labrador for emotional support.
Yes, diehard fans knew that. #brickbybrick
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So what everyone is saying, Jimmy finally has a dog with him.

No no, he needs the dog in him!

The best emotional support dog
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 31, 2019 at 9:52 AM ]
I think we all know that Zoe is the real team MVP Seriously though, this is really cool IMO. Depression/Emotional support is no joke. Kudos to the Niners for realizing this. I'd imagine we wont be the only NFL team with one for long.
Originally posted by Niners816:
I think we all know that Zoe is the real team MVP Seriously though, this is really cool IMO. Depression/Emotional support is no joke. Kudos to the Niners for realizing this. I'd imagine we wont be the only NFL team with one for long.

Everytime Bosa gets a sack, Zoe sniffs a butt.
Replace her with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, then pair him with Staley and Kittle.
Originally posted by Niners816:

True. There are studies that say having a pet helps lesson people's stress and provide emotional comfort.
Share 49ersWebzone