There are 175 users in the forums

ShanaLynch: Making the Niners Fun Again

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just an appreciation thread to HC Kyle Shannahan and GM John Lynch for making it fun to be a 49ers fan again, moving us on toward significance and greatness, on to becoming a perennial playoff team for years to come. It has been a dark world the last five years, we have suffered long enough!

[ Edited by riverrunzthruit on Oct 18, 2019 at 10:01 PM ]
We are back! Feeling good about the direction GM and Coach have us
I would not count the first two years of Shanahan and Lynch with the 49ers as dark. In spite of a bad record the actual football is smart and has been fun. Perhaps some fans had blinders on and just couldn't see it but the day KS/JL showed up to the 49ers our present and future became bright. The difference between Lynch/Baalke and Shanahan/Every coach (sans Harbaugh) since Mooch is staggering. I'd be surprised if we didn't win at least one title with them at the helm.
I appreciate the harbaugh years for the excitement they brought to us but one thing I enjoy more is THIS teams attitude.

Harbaugh was an a*****e, plain and simple, and his interviews showed exactly that. Kap took on Harbaughs attitude.

The rest of the guys were mostly quiet "get the job done" type people who didn't say much. Willis, Gore, etc.

This team is like the exact opposite. I actually enjoy watching Shanahan and I think he tries to be as honest as possible without giving up too much info. Jimmy, Sherman, Defo all look like they're having a good time and their interviews show it.

Shanahan shows that you can say a lot without giving up too much and I'm sure I'm not the only fan who enjoys this.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Don't know why people feel the need to diss the Harbaugh teams and players from the past to prop up shannylynch. I for one enjoyed the Harbaugh teams those dudes were tuff motherf**kers and they won a lot of games. Sure would have been nice to get the ring but it didn't happen. Shanny is finally winning a few games after 2 years epic losing. Let's see what he does this year before crowning him.
Whats with the lame Maga title tho
I still appreciate the Harbaugh years, the whole whos got it better than us, they Made Alex smith look decent.
But Shanahan and lynch regime just feels different, not to say that it's better but it gives some of us a different feeling. Shanahan and lynch rebuilt this team went thru some tough times first few seasons like Bill Walsh did and is now seeing their vision start to see some success. This regime still has a lot to prove, but I'm excited to see how high they can reach.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Oh god, another cuck...

the niners haven't reached anywhere near their potential yet too
All I can say is

WHAT A F*%#ING OFFSEASON FOR THE NINERS!!!

Its the best offseason that I can ever remember.

Basically remade the entire defense with a great trade (Ford), a great FA signing (Kwon), and a couple of great draft picks (Bosa & Greenlaw).

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Relax
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I appreciate the harbaugh years for the excitement they brought to us but one thing I enjoy more is THIS teams attitude.

Harbaugh was an a*****e, plain and simple, and his interviews showed exactly that. Kap took on Harbaughs attitude.

The rest of the guys were mostly quiet "get the job done" type people who didn't say much. Willis, Gore, etc.

This team is like the exact opposite. I actually enjoy watching Shanahan and I think he tries to be as honest as possible without giving up too much info. Jimmy, Sherman, Defo all look like they're having a good time and their interviews show it.

Shanahan shows that you can say a lot without giving up too much and I'm sure I'm not the only fan who enjoys this.

Absolutely love this about this team as a whole from players, coaches & front office people
Harbs was entertaining and I appreciated the dedication and wins, but his khakis were a little too tight... ShanaLynch strike a good balance
Originally posted by susweel:
Don't know why people feel the need to diss the Harbaugh teams and players from the past to prop up shannylynch. I for one enjoyed the Harbaugh teams those dudes were tuff motherf**kers and they won a lot of games. Sure would have been nice to get the ring but it didn't happen. Shanny is finally winning a few games after 2 years epic losing. Let's see what he does this year before crowning him.

And if Shanny does his job great this season, you will still find a reason to b***h about him.
I was so impressed with the fact we traded for the word and we only had to give up a second rounder that is utterly ridiculous. Alexander cost a lot of money but he is worth it in my opinion and thanks to Jimmy Garoppolo getting injured we now have a future pro bowl pass rushing end. I called the Niners would win 10 to 11 games if they stayed relatively healthy....now it looks more like 12 Or 13 games and we still have major injuries. Unbelievable
Share 49ersWebzone