LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

Which one of our remaining games is going to be flexed in to sunday night football

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Unlike last year when we were flexed out I think our game against the Packers will be flexed in
Its too late for the Panthers game right? My guess is Packers maybe Saints
I'm seeing that rams @ 49ers has a TBA
Packers for sure. Not just because both teams are good, but the NFL loves to put Rodgers on Sunday night.

Seahawks too considering their record. They keep managing to make other teams figure out how to lose.
Packers 4sho
Doubt the Packers game gets flexed. Current SNF game for that week is Seahawks vs Eagles
None

-Chris Collinsworth
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Doubt the Packers game gets flexed. Current SNF game for that week is Seahawks vs Eagles
Our game is better and is more likely to affect playoff seeding. Nuff said
One of these three for sure.

W12 vs Packers
W13 @ Ravens
W14 @ Saints

Niners vs Saints could be for home field advantage if both teams continue playing this well.

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
I'm seeing that rams @ 49ers has a TBA

Might be on Saturday, though.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Our game is better and is more likely to affect playoff seeding. Nuff said

Patriots vs Cowboys is also a 4pm game that week, so Fox still keeps a strong ratings game for the nationally televised game.

Or they could get crazy and put that game on SNF and make us and GB the 1 pst/4 est nationally televised game.
I don't see any of our games getting flexed. The weeks where we play in attractive matchups have just as intriguing SNF matchups already in place.

Today would have been the week to get flexed.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
None

-Chris Collinsworth

yeah he hates the Niners, so I doubt it.
I'll be honest I don't really care if we get flexed or not, I just want us to play 49ers football and keep the Ws coming.
Share 49ersWebzone