LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 200 users in the forums

Dan Brunskill - OG signs with the Titans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I don't know much about him but at least he has the word 'skill' in his name.

Also the word "kill" - for what it's worth.

And bruski.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
260 pounds.

Outdated. He was 280ish in the AAF and the 49ers have him listed at over 300.

Yeah that's seems more like it, as long as he can run-block that's all I really care about.

Once they get the run game rolling, they can setup play-action and keep defenses on their heels.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Bruskill? He's way bigger than 260.
Scouting report on bruskill goes something like:
He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom. He once punched a hole in a cow just so he could see who was coming up the road. Bruskill got his wife pregnant and she gave birth to a delicious 16-ounce steak. The afterbirth was sauteed mushrooms. Bruskill would eat a homeless person if you dared him! His poop is used as currency in Argentina. Bruskill sweats Gatorade

One story from training camp:
"Bruskill took his family to Sea World. They were watching Shamu the whale when bruskill got splashed. So Bruskill yells, 'I'm Dan Bruskill and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'How do you like it?' And then damn if Bruskill didn't step in there and finish the show."

We're going to be fine.

That's good and all for Bruskill.

But what about BruNskill?
Originally posted by TyCore:
He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom. He once punched a hole in a cow just so he could see who was coming up the road. Bruskill got his wife pregnant and she gave birth to a delicious 16-ounce steak. The afterbirth was sauteed mushrooms. Bruskill would eat a homeless person if you dared him! His poop is used as currency in Argentina. Bruskill sweats Gatorade

"Bruskill took his family to Sea World. They were watching Shamu the whale when bruskill got splashed. So Bruskill yells, 'I'm Dan Bruskill and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'How do you like it?' And then damn if Bruskill didn't step in there and finish the show."

We're going to be fine.

That's good and all for Bruskill.

But what about BruNskill?

OH Brunskill!? EVEN BETTER!

Dan Brunskill showers in grain alcohol!
Dan Brunskill also punched a hole in a cow just so Dan could see who was comin' up the road.
Dan Brunskill's ranked 8th in the AP College Football Poll.
I once saw Dan eat a whole live chicken.
Dan Brunskill used to jog around the block with a fridge on his back!
Dan Brunskill grew a third arm and kept it in a vault!
Dan Brunskill thinks the iron man is gay.
Dan Brunskill framed Roger Rabbit.
Dan Brunskill killed Wolfman Jack with a trident.
Dan Brunskill had nine children, all of 'em boys!
You know Dan Brunskill jumped off the Empire State Building this one time and Dan only sprained his ankle.
Dan Brunskill date raped David Bowie.
Dan Brunskill once showed me a video of Dan making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful damn thing I ever saw!
Dan Brunskill did all the makeup on the 'Planet of the Apes' movie.
Dan Brunskill once inhaled a seagull.
The Pope told Dan it was okay to have a mistress.
Dan Brunskill drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
Dan Brunskill has dandruff the size of mice!
Brunskill breastfeeds John Madden!

We're gonna be fine.
[ Edited by AkNiners on Oct 10, 2019 at 3:20 PM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:

We're going to be fine.

wait...did that really happen? Is that real?

I'll take he's half as good as Skule. Shanny will fix it.

Only the part about the live rattlesnake and his poop. The rest is unsubstantiated allegations.
Dan the Brewski Dog, I like it

Go get 'em Halfy!

Originally posted by NCommand:
Go get 'em Halfy!

WebMD, double amputee
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
260 pounds.

Yeah that's seems more like it, as long as he can run-block that's all I really care about.

Once they get the run game rolling, they can setup play-action and keep defenses on their heels.

Thank god. I was tripping out.
Read this guys story... he beat out several vets to make the 53, I give him a solid chance to be Skule II

http://www.knbr.com/2019/10/11/definitely-surreal-inside-daniel-brunskills-uncertain-trip-from-aaf-to-49ers-starting-tackle/

• Rascal
  • Veteran
260 pounds.

Thank God, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw 260 lbs on 49ers.com.
Originally posted by Rascal:
260 pounds.

Thank God, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw 260 lbs on 49ers.com.

Maybe that's just his ballsack.
Give this guy some credit. He played well today. So happy he was able to step in and play solid.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Give this guy some credit. He played well today. So happy he was able to step in and play solid.

That was the hardest 99 yards on the ground ever and he held up fairly well in PP too.
I thought he played really well for a young guy stepping in with injuries. You can't ask for much more. He did well for us.
Share 49ersWebzone