• Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Solid, versatile player

The future?

McGlinchy and Brunskill?

Both?! Brunskill at LT and McGlinchey at RT and Skule as swing.

Shon Coleman forgotten so quickly?

Who? Never heard of her
Not only has he played well but he helped grow the fan base. With the AAF going down, ALL the San Diego Fleet diehards were left without a team. I'm happy to say that both of them are now counted among the Faithful!
[ Edited by BayToBrazil on Nov 25, 2019 at 1:09 AM ]
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Not only has he played well but he helped grow the fan base. With the AAF going down, ALL the San Diego Fleet diehards were left without a team. I happy to say that both of them are now counted among the Faithful!

Yeah we got 2 of the best San Diego Fleet guys and they are both playing outstanding. They were outstanding here too.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by pdc20:
Let´s be honest for one sec. He´s the best Tackle this season without questions even with taking Joe and McGlinchey´s injuries in consideration.

He is outstanding at least at pass blocking. He can play and fill in on both sides. I'm very happy to have him. It's great.

I don´t know what he will do for the rest of his career but he is the perfect fit for this offense and athletic Tackles like Brunskill are no so easy to find.
Still not getting enough credit. And yes, he has been our best tackle by far. Ironic how there were questions about our interior line and yet it's tackles that have been more of a problem (due to injuries, but nonetheless).

https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1199066583022178304
He's an absolute keeper!
He saved our offense lol, no joke, when he came in we finally took off. If only he had been in during the Seattle game... oh boy.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
He pretty much changed the game
My wish to try Brunskill at LT came early at the expense of Skule. I guess Brunskill did ok

Keep it up !!!
I once saw Dan scissor-kick Angela Lansbury!

Great swing tackle can play both spots he's a keeper
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Great swing tackle can play both spots he's a keeper

He's probably a future starter TBH.
so when should we extend him? sooner rather than later right? How about tomorrow?
Originally posted by Crown:

This. If he doesn't come in the game than we probably lose to the packers.

He was that gamechanging.

It was 10-0 and we were going 3 and out over and over. That lead would not have held up.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Nov 26, 2019 at 11:35 PM ]
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by Crown:

This. If he doesn't come in the game than we probably lose to the packers.

He was that gamechanging.

It was 10-0 and we were going 3 and out over and over. That lead would not have held up.

well if we didn't score at all any more it would still be 10-8 with a w
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Nov 27, 2019 at 12:05 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone