LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Film Analysis for Cleveland game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I noticed that much less than what was promised was given for the last game, and I don't see the thread for this game started. I also noticed that Johnydel's videos were taken down on his preferred website, and he went to Youtube instead. Are the 2 related, or has Johnny just been too busy to work on them? Count me as one of the fans that love to see the play breakdown's done on this site.
We are all excited for Johnnys thread but let's be a little more patient. He will post when he's ready. We just played on Monday night
  • thl408
It'll be up at some point. If not, I'll put one up tonight and JonnyD can add to it when he's ready. I've watched the 49er defense, finishing up the 49er offense.
He's posted a couple of breakdowns from the game as of 2 hours ago. Check it out:

Prolly should subscribe !
Originally posted by braap49er:
We are all excited for Johnnys thread but let's be a little more patient. He will post when he's ready. We just played on Monday night

yeah......Ok, so here's what's going on:
The film wasn't available until late last night, my time. I think it was 8 or 9 PM and so I watched the first half but really spent time with my family before bed. Watched a little bit more this morning before I came into work. I worked on the 2 videos I put up in as quick a manner as I could during some breaks I have during the day cause Wednesdays are a day I'm in the office from 9-9. I'm not always busy the entire time, but sometimes, like today, I tend to be pretty busy throughout the day.

I just haven't had time today to devote much of anything of quality to the film. Tomorrow will be a new day and I should have a lot more time.
  • thl408
jd start another film thread for CLE or add to the one I may start tonight. I'm locking this one.
Share 49ersWebzone