LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

It's going to be a sea of red tomorrow!!!! Can't wait to see the zone rolling deep, Bosa, Buck, Nina and Ford smacking Goff, and Donald getting double teamed all game on the way to another 200+ yard running game.

23-20 Gould game winner!
[ Edited by NewEraNiner16 on Oct 12, 2019 at 10:27 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, team, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's kick some lamb ass, man.
I suspect the Rams are gonna load the box and both run and pass blitz early and often.

Hopefully we are ready if that's the case with quick hitting plays and screens, misdirection, etc.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I suspect the Rams are gonna load the box and both run and pass blitz early and often.

Hopefully we are ready if that's the case with quick hitting plays and screens, misdirection, etc.
Sounds about correct to me. It'd be about the only way the lambs can try to shut down both sides of the ball. But as you say; the quick hitters, misdirection, etc...that has to go down at the beginning, then the Niner O opens up much more fully..

GO NINERS!!!
49ers open the game with a flea flicker. Goodwin TD on the first play.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 12, 2019 at 10:50 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers football.
Can't believe FOX has their 4th/5th tier broadcast team on this game. Dick Stockton is a living legend but he normally calls the lower tier matchups now. I know CBS has the doubleheader tomorrow, but still kinda surprising
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Can't believe FOX has their 4th/5th tier broadcast team on this game. Dick Stockton is a living legend but he normally calls the lower tier matchups now. I know CBS has the doubleheader tomorrow, but still kinda surprising

I think Joe Buck is doing baseball. I don't know who they've got Aikman paired up with. That might explain why they're not doing the game.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 12, 2019 at 11:12 PM ]

Originally posted by mayo49:
I think Joe Buck is doing baseball. I don't know who they've got Aikman paired up with. That might explain why they're not doing the game.

Aikman isn't paired up with anyone if Buck is doing baseball because he sucks his nuts all day long.
Not sure what to expect today. I know the rams aren't playing as well as last year, but they still have a ton of talent. Fortunate that talon and Hurley are out. Kind of levels the playing field not having Staley, glinch, and our guys. Really hope we play well and get the win. This is one game though where I won't be super upset about the loss just because of #99 and the few guys in the other side of that rams D that are really goo. Go Niners!!
49ers' TE George Kittle, a late add to the injury report with a groin injury that left him questionable for Sunday, is expected to play against the Rams, per source. But there is some concern about whether he will be able to finish the game.

From schefter... Great...
Originally posted by frenchmov:
49ers' TE George Kittle, a late add to the injury report with a groin injury that left him questionable for Sunday, is expected to play against the Rams, per source. But there is some concern about whether he will be able to finish the game.

From schefter... Great...

Lol
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Yeah, Buck has the ALCS this year. Not a huge deal but just one of the minor details to which I pay way too much attention. IIRC, Aikman would partner up with Thom Brenneman during MLB postseason games
Share 49ersWebzone