⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Niners are playing better than i thought so this will be close game. 26-20 rams
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
A family going up against a pack of vile Lambs...you tell me who is going to win

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/why-49ers-o-lineman-daniel-brunskill-confident-ahead-rams-game

"I believe in Kyle. He's a great coach. He puts you in great situations," Brunskill said. "I believe in this team, my brothers around me. They are great guys. They're always there to protect you. It's about believing in each other. It's a family here. Everybody believes in each other.

"Kyle's not going to put us in situations to look bad. He's putting us out there to win. He's going to put us in good situations to play well. I think it'll be all right."
  • Kyzen
hoping we keep this streak going, a 5-0 start would be amazing especially considering our injuries. same ol sorry assed rams baby!!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Gonna go out on a limb and say Jimmy G plays his best game as a 49er tomorrow.

350-400 yards 4 TDs 0 ints.

That would be so, so sweet
49ers 73
Rams 6

You are dreaming....niners 72 Rams 3...

Here's the formula

72 - 3 ~JG [ GILF69 ]

(Guy I'd Like F***) = 9L (G) + 6(S)
Originally posted by susweel:

That's a glowing endorsement!
49-10 niners , bosa and ford will feast on that puny line
Originally posted by susweel:

I hope you go a week without your favorite snack food for that comment, but we should all realize you could easily be correct.
It's going to be a tough game. The Rams know they can't afford to go down 3 games in the division and are well-rested. We're not playing an easy-to-beat cupcake like we have the last 4 games, so this game will go a long ways towards showing whether we're for real or just the beneficiaries of a weak opening schedule.

Both teams are banged up, so neither team can use injuries as an excuse.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
DeAngelo HallWriter | NFL.com

"Aaron Donald breaks out with multiple sacks, single-handedly outperforming the Niners' vaunted D-line"

It's notable that back-to-back Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald has just one sack through five games. Don't get me wrong: He does a ton of things that aren't on the stat sheet, but the dude had 20.5 sacks a season ago. Donald finds his rhythm against the undefeated 49ers in a big division contest and records more sacks than the entire 49ers' defensive front combined.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063990/article/week-6-bold-predictions-darnold-beats-dallas-watson-outduels-mahomes

Originally posted by LVJay:

"Aaron Donald breaks out with multiple sacks, single-handedly outperforming the Niners' vaunted D-line"

It's notable that back-to-back Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald has just one sack through five games. Don't get me wrong: He does a ton of things that aren't on the stat sheet, but the dude had 20.5 sacks a season ago. Donald finds his rhythm against the undefeated 49ers in a big division contest and records more sacks than the entire 49ers' defensive front combined.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063990/article/week-6-bold-predictions-darnold-beats-dallas-watson-outduels-mahomes

so stupid....okiyaku sama wa

Niners the real deal. Gonna beat the Rams. 5-0

Donald did have 4 sacks in a game against us last year. It's not farfetched to think he might have a big game against us considering our injuries.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Oct 12, 2019 at 9:27 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CO9er4life:
Originally posted by Sourball:
I read somewhere that Sheldon Day was asking to play at FB

With Dwelley, Kittle and quite possibly Sheldon Day filling in for Juice...Lambs defenders will have wished Juice never got injured.

Big ass boys gonna ruin some Lamb bodies when they come up to block. It'll be funny if a safety went in front of Day coming full speed

http://www.knbr.com/2019/10/09/no-staley-juszczyk-or-mcglinchey-49ers-explain-how-theyll-adapt-versus-rams-and-beyond/

If Donald got in Sheldon's way, Day would lay him on his ass #BookIt

An unstoppable force meeting an immovable object?

Time will stop for a half second allowing Breida to escape harms way...foot race to the end zone

Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All the people saying the Rams can't afford to lose 3 straight and the Rams can't afford to go 3-3 those people need to realize that the Rams aren't the same team they were last year! Niners will prove that tomorrow

Yup ... no Suh pairing with Donald plus their secondary is a joke this year (Talib out too)

Just because a team is angry from losing and desperate for a win, that does not mean they are going to win

The same thing was said about the 0-2 Steelers. Coach Tomlin won't let this team... The Steelers haven't lost 3 in a row since... blah blah blah.

49ers are the better team and they should win, bottom line.

It'll be funny when Brownies take care of Seattle for all the reasons why they were suppose to beat the Niners...

Of course the critics will mention something like, "well you know, it's a good thing for 49ers that Gurley and Talib missed the game
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Donald did have 4 sacks in a game against us last year.

If he happens to get more sacks than our entire D-line, that will be amazing. It seems like both QBs will opt for quick / short passes tho...
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Donald did have 4 sacks in a game against us last year. It's not farfetched to think he might have a big game against us considering our injuries.

Who was the 49er QB that game?
Share 49ersWebzone