There are 272 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Sourball:
I read somewhere that Sheldon Day was asking to play at FB

With Dwelley, Kittle and quite possibly Sheldon Day filling in for Juice...Lambs defenders will have wished Juice never got injured.

Big ass boys gonna ruin some Lamb bodies when they come up to block. It'll be funny if a safety went in front of Day coming full speed

http://www.knbr.com/2019/10/09/no-staley-juszczyk-or-mcglinchey-49ers-explain-how-theyll-adapt-versus-rams-and-beyond/

If Donald got in Sheldon's way, Day would lay him on his ass #BookIt

An unstoppable force meeting an immovable object?
possibly no kittle will suck big time. receivers HAVE to step up this game. no excuses.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All the people saying the Rams can't afford to lose 3 straight and the Rams can't afford to go 3-3 those people need to realize that the Rams aren't the same team they were last year! Niners will prove that tomorrow

Yup ... no Suh pairing with Donald plus their secondary is a joke this year (Talib out too)

Just because a team is angry from losing and desperate for a win, that does not mean they are going to win

The same thing was said about the 0-2 Steelers. Coach Tomlin won't let this team... The Steelers haven't lost 3 in a row since... blah blah blah.

49ers are the better team and they should win, bottom line.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
possibly no kittle will suck big time. receivers HAVE to step up this game. no excuses.

No Kittle??? What???
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We will win.

Kittle isn't one to sit out a division game. Especially one as big as this one is right now. But you're right about the receivers needing to step it up, aside from Marquise that is, as he's been the only real consistent one so far.

Aside from that I'd like to see the whole passing game opened up. We might need it depending on how well they are able to stop the run game tomorrow.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on Oct 12, 2019 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:

Kittle isn't one to sit out a division game. Especially one as big as this one is right now. But you're right about the receivers needing to step it up, aside from Marquise that is, as he's been the only real consistent one so far.

Aside from that I'd like to see the whole passing game opened up. We might need it depending on how well they are able to stop the run game tomorrow.

Kittle can sit out the WAS game. But I think Kyle will still test the running game, if it's there he's just gonna go with it. Pound them into the ground.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
37-10 niners

Oddly enough, this is sort of what I'm thinking.

I really don't expect the clams to put up much of a game. I think it's over by halftime.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
No picks by Jimmy or we lose this game.
No Gurley, no Talib, the worse O line vs the pass...

Smells like a trap game, except Shanahan and the players are not going to sleep on the Rams. They will want to beat these guys decisively!

Let's go 49ers! 27-17!

Gonna go out on a limb and say Jimmy G plays his best game as a 49er tomorrow.

350-400 yards 4 TDs 0 ints.

I'll be there! Anyone else going?!
GO NINERS!!!
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

That would be so, so sweet
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Kittle can sit out the WAS game. But I think Kyle will still test the running game, if it's there he's just gonna go with it. Pound them into the ground.

Exactly, we won't need Kittle to beat the Redskins and he can use it to get back to 100%. I'm sure he'll use the run game a fair bit to at minimum keep the Rams D honest. But it'd also be nice to see Jimmy get his fair shake if their run blitzes are working effectively.

Jimmy has been great against the blitz in the past with his quick release and Deebo could do major damage to their secondary in the YAC department
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

That would be so, so sweet

I'd definitely cream my pants.
Share 49ersWebzone