LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Four dicks should be in Goff's face every snap.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
mmm. Jared Goff. The envy of the draft forum.

Will McVay allow him to make even one read himself?
#SileneceOfTheLambs
#BeatLA
Todd Gurley confirmed out Sunday
"I must break you" - 49ers Dline to Jared Goff.

"If he dies, he dies." - 49ers Dline in postgame press conference
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by badguy_1:

Sweet
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
"I must break you" - 49ers Dline to Jared Goff.

"If he dies, he dies." - 49ers Dline in postgame press conference

Awesome Revenge of the Nerds reference.

He's washed up anyways
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by LenCat:
Point spread went from LAms by 5 to LAms by 3. That means bettors across the country (world?) are betting SF!

Some of the "sharps" saw a number they thought was too high, -3 is where it should have opened. The Books new that some public and (mostly) sharp money would bring it down to where it's suppose to be (-3).

-3 is still a bargain (for the 49ers) if you think about it...#1 rush game and #2 in defense. Shanny also prepared for the Lambs during the bye week. Just because LA is mad for having lost two straight and they're desperate doesn't mean they're going to win.

I feel like the Niners want this game more than the Lambs and more than the cawks want us to lose. 49ers are hungry af and still pissed that they were the whipping boys for quite some time. They haven't forgotten all the humiliation and suffering. Imo -3 is a gift...

They'll be in Goff's circumference all day, he'll be hearing footsteps, getting sacked and pressured so much that he'll end up having his own "phantom" sacks like Jim Everett

Exactly. We must never forget 0-9 in 2017. All the teams that stepped on us. So much to exorcise.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

He's washed up anyways

Time to pin the ears back. Like Sherman said u Rush we Cover.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Let me know when Aaron Donald is out Sunday.
I can hear it now. If we win this Sunday some will say NINERS only won cause gurley was out, Niners still haven't played anyone good.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by Team49ers:
I can hear it now. If we win this Sunday some will say NINERS only won cause gurley was out, Niners still haven't played anyone good.

This
What's the over/under on this one? Feels like a low scoring game. Rams have a mediocre Oline and our Oline is in shambles.
Originally posted by Team49ers:

Meh, Gurley been a nonfactor this year which is why Goff been dropping back to pass 60 times a game. I'd almost prefer if Gurley did play with that broke knee
Share 49ersWebzone