LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Listening while watching live

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What is the best method to listen to the game while at the game live? I'm not a be at the game person because I like having the commentary. Going to the game tonight!!!
Originally posted by Joecool:
What is the best method to listen to the game while at the game live? I'm not a be at the game person because I like having the commentary. Going to the game tonight!!!

I have a small portable radio with earphones I always take with me. If you use the internet on the phone there will be a delay...
Has anyone tried that Cohn live streaming radio commentary?
Oh...I thought the question was about "whether to" or "how to" listen to your wife or GF while the game is on?

No and Impossible. 😁
id rather listen to the MNF call rather than god-awful Greg Papa
  • dj43
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
id rather listen to the MNF call rather than god-awful Greg Papa

I like the radio guys because they add commentary that you can't pick up on TV, such as substitutions and the like.

Papa has settled in yet for me. I hear his voice and I think of that other team with no home.

I grew up listening to Lon Simmons, yes, I am that old. Lon was just the best great, dry sense of humor plus instinct for when to create drama. Joe Starkey is in the mix as well, mostly because he was calling all those wins, but he was good.

I went with this. It used 2 AA batteries that lasted a while, usually 3 or 4 games. But they never denied me an extra set.
It's an art but it's fun. For road games we listen to the Niners radio broadcast while watching TV. I hate the tv announcers.
Does the knbr app allow live game broadcasts?
Share 49ersWebzone