There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs CLEVELAND BROWNS - 2019 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by judodono:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by John_Candy:

Man I was rooting for the Browns outside of last night but pulling s**t like this makes me hope they fail as always.

100% What a douche.

Anyone seen a video of this?
Edit: not dismissing it, would just enjoy seeing it

It doesn't look like Mayfield does anything wrong in the clip. He shakes Kittle's hand and Buckner's. It's hard to tell

He's supposed to shake hands after the toss, but dude just ditched the formality. You can't be disrespecting the game like that!

If I was a Browns fan, I'd be worried about our QB being a douchebag.
Imagine what Shanny would do if he had OBJ, Landry, and Chubb. Kitchens is a joke
49ers, in a way, used Bill Walsh's old motivating speak of beating them to the punch.
Great showing by the team! Amazing performance.

My analysis:

- we have 5 total studs in bosa, Warner, Buckner, kittle and Juszcyzk. Too bad the latter will be out for a month but he is too important of a piece for this attack

- the pass rush has been impressive. The four main guys in the front 7 (3 above plus kwon) know how to pressure, hurry and get to to the qb and also stop the run

- liked what I saw with different looks in the ground game. Breida is really fast, Coleman can be a nice addition, skule blocked well for a low round rookie and we all know what mostert can do

- I really like jimmy, and he has been decent this season. Not spectacular, but not like we needed him to be. Accurate and not making lots of mistakes. If not for pettis drop he would have had a 3 td game

- I am not sold on our defensive backs, I still feel like them and our guards are by far the worst part of our roster. They were handed an easy int in which should have been a td, and Sherman gave up tons of space for intermediate receptions in the first half. Moseley and ward made some plays, though

- didn't see anything special and wasn't impressed with Ford, armstead, Thomas, greenlaw in the d and pettis, Tomlinson, Samuel and mcglinchey in the o

- Gould has to kick higher

Great scheming and coaching
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Imagine what Shanny would do if he had OBJ, Landry, and Chubb. Kitchens is a joke

Yeah no doubt...

Someone needs to tell the Brownies HC, "GTFO the Kitchen if you can't take the heat" #HotBoyzz
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am not going to slobber over ward cuz he did his job the way he was drafted to do so. the field goal team or long snapper thing bothers me greatly

I slobbered like a MF when I found out he played the entire game w/out getting injured
Originally posted by Scottie15:
On Breida's second TD, who was blocking Myles Garrett? Dude was beasting on the O line.

If my memory is correct it was Kittle
This was a interesting video:

I freaken love the Street Fighter reference by the lady analyst.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 8, 2019 at 6:57 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by BumpyJohnson:
Originally posted by cciowa:
agree. while some people can see it as negative and moving goal posts.. its fun when your team is getting good again to say.. ok. lets see how they do against a team that was in the super bowl last year. or in a game that is huge in the division or against a top team in the nfl.. thats fun to see if they continue to rise to the occasion . moving goal posts does not always have to have some negative thing to it

cc gets it!!

Exactly. Greater success leads to greater expectations and greater challenges. We've proven we can beat bad teams, now we have a chance to prove we can beat a team that is better than the teams we've already faced. It's not moving the goal posts to let expectations change and develop during the season.

exactly.. now lets see how we do against the defending nfc champs. this team sunday will be better than the browns so lets see if we rise to the occasion. that does not denote some negative.. cc is not allowing us to enjoy the monday win. he is moving the goal posts.. no.. its all about rising to the occasion as the challenge gets greater
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by alwayssecond:
Great showing by the team! Amazing performance.

My analysis:

- we have 5 total studs in bosa, Warner, Buckner, kittle and Juszcyzk. Too bad the latter will be out for a month but he is too important of a piece for this attack

- the pass rush has been impressive. The four main guys in the front 7 (3 above plus kwon) know how to pressure, hurry and get to to the qb and also stop the run

- liked what I saw with different looks in the ground game. Breida is really fast, Coleman can be a nice addition, skule blocked well for a low round rookie and we all know what mostert can do

- I really like jimmy, and he has been decent this season. Not spectacular, but not like we needed him to be. Accurate and not making lots of mistakes. If not for pettis drop he would have had a 3 td game

- I am not sold on our defensive backs, I still feel like them and our guards are by far the worst part of our roster. They were handed an easy int in which should have been a td, and Sherman gave up tons of space for intermediate receptions in the first half. Moseley and ward made some plays, though

- didn't see anything special and wasn't impressed with Ford, armstead, Thomas, greenlaw in the d and pettis, Tomlinson, Samuel and mcglinchey in the o

- Gould has to kick higher

Great scheming and coaching
in fairness to the kicker. aa whiffed on a block and the long snapper botched at least one snap. lucky the punter got the ball down at all

Originally posted by walker807:
Interesting. It was a very exciting game last night. They looked good. 👀

I would like to see this team tested against a winning team now, being our opponents combined record is 5-15.

Saddle up for next weeks excuses on why were pretenders when we push the Rams to 3-3 and "still haven't beat a good team", the goalposts move every week.

There's nothing wrong in wanting to watch a good team get tested. It's fun watching the better teams playing each other. Don't you think?

What can be possibly wrong with wanting to see more and see this team play one of the better teams?

I agree . Psyched to see how they match up with the Rams. Have to remember too, that if the 4 teams played so far had beat the 49ers, they would be a combined 9-11. Almost respectable 50% Cleveland and Tampa would both be 3-2 had the 49ers lost to them so maybe the 49ers are crushing their spirit too
Share 49ersWebzone