LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 427 users in the forums

Jalen Teez Tabor CB signed to Practice Squad

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Awful and here is why:
https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2019/08/30/detroit-lions-failed-teez-tabor-experiment-what-we-learned/2165526001/
Champions**t
Originally posted by NIMV4683:

Awful and here is why:
https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2019/08/30/detroit-lions-failed-teez-tabor-experiment-what-we-learned/2165526001/

I wouldnt sweat it as much with this defense. First, it's a PS signing. 2nd, the LOB days saw Browner and Sherman dominate everything but there 40 times. 4.57 and 4.63
Tabor was a guy I wanted coming out. I thought he was a little over drafted but perfect as a guy to develop and keep on the PS. Very solid signing IMO.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
at least it was not johnson. we seen what he can do. not many options out there
I know some a lot of his folks. Good family. He was ok at Florida but i remember him being slower than a turtle at the combine and being abused by qb's
Originally posted by lamontb:
I know some a lot of his folks. Good family. He was ok at Florida but i remember him being slower than a turtle at the combine and being abused by qb's

Playing cover 3 CB doesn't require elite speed so let's see if he can handle recognition. If he can recognize quick enough to make up for speed, then we may have something.
Originally posted by lamontb:

He seemed more than ok at Florida from my memory but yeah crazyyyyy slow at the combine.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Second round pick - must have some skills.
surprising that they would get a slow guy when this regime is obsessed with speed.

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
surprising that they would get a slow guy when this regime is obsessed with speed.

There is a lot of talent to work with. Worth taking a shot on a guy like that.
Let's see Saleh "the genius" go to work
^^^ exactly, time to strut your stuff Mr. Clean
Originally posted by 9erguy:

More like Joe Woods.....

Him and Kris Kocurek are doing a great job making Saleh look good.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by 9erguy:

More like Joe Woods.....

Him and Kris Kocurek are doing a great job making Saleh look good.

Agree.
Share 49ersWebzone