There are 200 users in the forums

First take and undisputed never mention us

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by goldensnake:
Even Deion yesterday on game day prime said oh niners defense is bad and was talking about the Steelers more.

Deion has hated the Niners since he joined Dallas. Not sure why this surprises anyone anymore, also hate how NFL network is now using him like he's some amazing football mind, he's just a loud mouth dips**t who casual fans can enjoy for his charisma.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Sep 23, 2019 at 2:27 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Snoop went from being a raiders fan....to a Steelers fan.......to a Chargers fan.....wtf.

Now do Drake
Pardon the Interruption had us as the 3rd topic today
It's nothing new...it isn't fair, but the NFL, just like MLB is all about the Eastern teams...and the Chicago & LA markets. The Niners have been down in recent years and going 3-0 this season isn't going to resonate for much of the media. I agree, screw 'em, we know this is a good team and they'll continue to show that. It's all that really matters.
It took until SF was 11-3 after the Monday Night win against Pittsburgh in 2011 for the national media to take them seriously. This is nothing new.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
It's going to take a lot more than 3-0 for anybody to care. Honestly it's better this way.
Hope they all continue to not talk or see us for what we are doing! I like it better that way
After experiencing the Giants' and Warriors' runs, I don't care if they mention us or not. It isn't worth the trouble, especially when all the media really wants to do is find a controversy. Remember the Harbaugh years?
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Sep 23, 2019 at 3:35 PM ]
I noticed that too, that's fine. The niners will start making them pay attention in due time, just keep racking up the wins.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
After experiencing the Giants' and Warriors' runs, I don't care if they mention us or not. It isn't worth the trouble, especially when all the media really wants to do is find a controversy. Remember the Harbaugh years?

Yup, it's like they want to break up a great team by stirring up controversy.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Got love from GMFB doe

B/C Peter always loves the Niners

Yeah but Nate is talking positive about the Niners for once.

Nate actually apologized to Niner fans last week on GMFB because the Niners were 2-0 going into the Steeler game.
[ Edited by E-49er on Sep 23, 2019 at 3:47 PM ]
who the f**k CARES
Kinda f'd up but I just realized something:

The media ignored the 49ers when they were strong under Harbaugh, then couldn't stop talking about the team in 2014 when the internal drama was going on.

f**king pieces of s**t.
Could care less as long as the Niners keep winning.
Oh no, some dum***s sportstalk shows don't talk enough about the team I like, my life is ruined.
Share 49ersWebzone