LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs CLE BROWNS 🐶 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs CLE BROWNS 🐶 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 5

Garrett is a beast but this O-line seems to do better against the lighter (comparatively) D-linemen of a 4-3 vs the 3 big boys with fast rushing LB's of a 3-4.
Browns looking like a dumpster fire at home. Not impressed what so ever
We win if we stop beating ourselves. Should be a great game and our best test yet
4-0 going into SNF(will be flexed) vs Rams
NFC West is 9-2-1 after three weeks.

79% winning percentage
+7

The NFL needs to realign and give us the Fins and the Jets for a change.
Browns tackles got destroyed by Matthews and Fowler. They're very vulnerable on the edges, so I expect them to chip on Ford and Bosa when we play them in a couple weeks.

Baker wasn't great when they weren't doing quick hitting plays, so Saleh needs to take that away somehow. Hope we have Spoon back to cover Beckham as well.
If kitchens wasn't a dumb ass I'll be worried about a lot of screens due to their pathetic oline. But judging from what I've seen these 3 games he's doing whatever it takes to force feed obj and Landry keeping them happy so Baker will be running for his life. Block Garrett and play smart we're 4-0
I think this will be a close one... but we can win this one too. I say this is a close one with a walk off FG 23-20
Going to be a tough game, but if we can avoid beating ourselves like we did a lot today then I like our chances.
want to see Kwon take OBJ BJ's head off

Go 49ers on Monday Night Football!
We gonna curb stomp this team so bad... can't wait!!
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
4-0 going into SNF(will be flexed) vs Rams

I didn't think they can flex this early in the season?
Do you know for sure??
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
THE BOLD AND THE BRASH BROWNS ...

DO NOT ALLOW THEIR TALENT TO GET IN OUR HEADS !!!
To win we will have to take advantage of Baker Mayfield inabilities. He is the weakest link.. PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE! Chop the head off that team.
Share 49ersWebzone