Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
75-4 49ers win

Four? We give up two safeties?

No we give up a TD but Bosa gets a sack and takes back 3 points

That's one mean SOB.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Statement game boys and girls. I see no way the Steelers have the ammo to beat us. Rudolph will look more like Beathard and Vance doesn't scare anyone. The run game will get locked up early and often. My only concern is JuJu, he'll get his but won't be nearly enough.

Niners 34-20.
No Way we give up 20!
CBS has messed up this broadcast... for you guys not in the Bay Area broadcast region how are you going to watch the game?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Let's go NINERS ALL MY OTHER FOOTBALL TEAMS, INCLUDING MY ALMA MATER, SUCK!
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
CBS has messed up this broadcast... for you guys not in the Bay Area broadcast region how are you going to watch the game?

Reddit
Day of reckoning has arrived. Beat the s&#t out of the Steelers!!!! GO NINERS!!!! Can't wait.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

Reddit
On line. vipbox
[ Edited by JD9671 on Sep 22, 2019 at 8:01 AM ]
Gameday!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man SF getting no respect...all I'm hearing this AM is how good Mason was in the big 12 and how you can't count on SF.

Niners need to piss pound Pitt at home

And after we beat the Steelers they will be saying well the Niners beat a backup QB

This! Like the 49ers beating the Lambs at their house for instance. I can't blame the people outside of the 49er sphere, because the 49ers have sucked so long. Embrace the lower profile as it won't last for long. Even if the 49ers win this game we will hear the same chit leading up to the Browns game too.

Originally posted by genus49:
They still have a lot of talent and have to win today. It's an easy upset pick for these broadcasters. Hopefully we make them look very stupid for doubting us.

Was the same way in 2011. Don't think most people bought in all year until we actually beat Pittsburgh in December. Got a little love after beating Detroit but still a ton of people doubted us and pointed to luck/schedule.

f**k the Steelers my brother is a massive fan (lives in palo alto) I hope we crush them and I can laugh in his face
I don't know what's going on with CBS. Up here in Eugene we still get it but the local CBS affiliate says we may lose it on 9/27. I have Gameday so I will still get the games but these battles between networks and carriers are getting more frequent. They are trying to force viewers to switch to whatever services they may own.
Right, I don't know what to do tonight. Our game kicks off at 9:25pm my time and I start work at 11pm. Work is around a 20 minute drive from my house.

Do I...

1 - watch the first half at home, drive to work finish watching the game at work?

2 - go to work 2 hours early, watch the game in the office?
Let's go Niners! Let's win big.... I want to see another 200+ running day today from us. Take out their heart!
Gameday 31-20 niners
Share 49ersWebzone