LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Where is the famous marvin49

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yeah i like johnnydel's stuff but its too granular for a person like me who isnt into the Xs and Os. Honestly would just like someone like Marvin to point out the bad and the good.
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Sep 20, 2019 at 10:03 AM ]
I miss Marvin's posts
Well, we appear to have a vacancy for NewMarvin. Any applicants?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
yeah i like johnnydel's stuff but its too granular for a person like me who isnt into the Xs and Os. Honestly would just like someone like Marvin to point out the bad and the good.

Watch jd's videos, they are much easier to understand imo.
  • thl408

Yeah I can see that happening. Sometimes all the nerdy football jargon is like a foreign language. A high level summary is just as valuable as a low level film breakdown.
Originally posted by Buchy:
I suspect he was fed up with the trolls and negativity which too often overrides anything positive on this forum.

Can't blame him....
Originally posted by WINiner:
I suspect he was fed up with the trolls and negativity which too often overrides anything positive on this forum.

Can't blame him....

Me neither. I remember him mentioning that as a reason to why it's getting tiresome. I don't blame him, the trolls are real
  • thl408
Originally posted by elguapo:

Can't blame him....

Me neither. I remember him mentioning that as a reason to why it's getting tiresome. I don't blame him, the trolls are real

Some think there are too many "trolls", some think there are too many "homers". As long as both sides are complaining, I don't think there's a problem.
I miss the homie SmokeCrabtrees.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Can't blame him....

The reality is that bloggers/writers are always going to get attacked. It comes with the territory. I would certainly ware down. But look at guys like Grant Cohn. He gets ripped constantly but like a cockroach, he continues to crawl forward.

Originally posted by thl408:

Yeah I can see that happening. Sometimes all the nerdy football jargon is like a foreign language. A high level summary is just as valuable as a low level film breakdown.

Well someone has to fill in for Marv...any volunteers?
Originally posted by 60sFan:
The reality is that bloggers/writers are always going to get attacked. It comes with the territory. I would certainly ware down. But look at guys like Grant Cohn. He gets ripped constantly but like a cockroach, he continues to crawl forward.

Grant loves getting ripped. Free publicity.
Damn that seahawks forum is f**ken ugly
imagine spending all your time posting about Niner football on a division rival's forum instead lol
Originally posted by English:
Well, we appear to have a vacancy for NewMarvin. Any applicants?

I vote for sus

I'd love to get his post game breakdowns
Share 49ersWebzone