LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Sorry if any of these are repeats of what Thl has posted. Not all my viewers are cool kids and hang out in the zone :(

part 2 of 3
Jonny great video breakdowns as usual, and Thl awesome analysis again. You guys have taught me so much.

I recognised that the Bucs were in Cover 3 and that Jimmy was expecting the CB to bail on the pick 6.

Definitely wouldn't have seen that last year. I tempted to buy Madden to see if my increased knowledge leads to better results!
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by thl408:
If there are any plays you guys want to see in particular give me the description.

Moore in the almost pick at goal line please

Where the hell is my breakdown TH??
  • thl408
If there are any plays you guys want to see in particular give me the description.

Lol I have it cut but will post tonight. Jonnyd did break that play down I believe in the video where he highlighted Spoon's play. Either way, I'll post tonight.
  • thl408
jd, when you post your link to the video, it'd be cool if you made a quick note about what's covered in the video so we can have a reference of what's in it. For example I wanna watch that Moore near pick 6 but I forget which video it was.

Lol I have it cut but will post tonight. Jonnyd did break that play down I believe in the video where he highlighted Spoon's play. Either way, I'll post tonight.

Lol thanks buddy. Will also look at JDs. I watched it on YouTube and while I think it looked impressive, I really don't know that I'm seeing like you guys
This thread gives me hope. Play design is brilliant, just need our guys to execute properly and we'll be rolling.
1st video of Jimmy: it seems had jimmy just waited for the route to fully develop and not force that throw early it would've been atleast a big gain for bourne if not a touch down. Pocket was still clean.

2nd video of Jimmy: seems like just miscommunication, but yeah I think Jimmy was expecting bourne to run the other way if he had gone with that post throw theres probably a bad result there.

3rd video of Jimmy: I think Jimmy could've still hit marquise on that route and it would've been a td. Kudos to Jimmy for side stepping against the rush, but the two defenders were already on the ground, I felt like jimmy panicked there and took off. If you watch the gif #11 was surely gonna beat the corner and the safety even if richie didn't draw the middle safety towards him. I felt like once Jimmy side stepped those two defenders and just launched a good deep ball, it would've been a TD. Thats just how I saw it though.

Appreciate the work and analysis thl.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Sep 12, 2019 at 5:34 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by jonnydel:
.be

Hoov. at 12:20 of that vid for the Moore near INT. Sure was a mix up in coverage. Moore acting as eraser, erasing the mistake.

• thl408
gg
.be

Hoov. at 12:20 of that vid for the Moore near INT. Sure was a mix up in coverage. Moore acting as eraser, erasing the mistake.

Thanks TH. Much appreciated
gg

Jimmy G really needs to knock off the rust. He had bourne wide open with a clean pocket and he takes a loss of yard????
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Sep 12, 2019 at 10:52 PM ]
.be

Thanks TH. Much appreciated

That wasn't blown coverage, Saleh baited Winston
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 13, 2019 at 1:56 AM ]
gg

The greatest 22 personnel formation there is
Share 49ersWebzone