LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ CIN BENGALS 🐅 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ CIN BENGALS 🐅 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 2

Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, but the Bengals have Dalton, who is horrible.

Dalton's not horrible.

He's a perfectly fine below average starting NFL QB.

Jimmy's last four starts (last year and this year) have been very Dalton like, if not a little worse. That doesn't mean Jimmy's going to stay on the trajectory of this small sample size, but as we've seen ourselves, you can win with that.
after the opening game on Thursday, I said that I was worried that our offense would not be ready for our game vs TB. While later in the game, it looked a little better, it still was not pretty.

Let's hope we're clicking a bit more. It was week 1, and super humid so I won't freak out. However, we struggled against a team that showed a lot of issues in the preseason.

Our OL needs to do a better job (or was TB's front that good?). While our pass rush was much improved, it didn't look great based on what we were told TB's OL line was.

CIN gave SEA a tough time. Again, it's week 1 and not sure what to read into that. CIN doesn't look like a great team. Did SEA struggle or was CIN that much better than expected?
Should be an interesting match-up. Not quite sure what to expect.
I think Seahawks aren't that good!!! Old Seahawks would of destroyed them...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We're a better team than what was shown in week one. We're better than both Cincy and cawks.

JG doesn't do bad / average in back 2 back games...now that some rust was dusted off, he should perform better.

Our oline tho.....we'll see how they match up with Bengals' D. I don't know much about their new HC / system.
Bosa will have 10 sacks.
37-12

49ers win
  • Jiks
Just like Winston, Dalton can be rattled off of his game easily. Gotta get that pressure early.
Just like I wasn't worried about the Bucs same applies this week, I'll be more worried when we play Pittsburgh the following week. We got this 2-0 😎
Originally posted by LVJay:
We're a better team than what was shown in week one. We're better than both Cincy and cawks.

JG doesn't do bad / average in back 2 back games...now that some rust was dusted off, he should perform better.

Our oline tho.....we'll see how they match up with Bengals' D. I don't know much about their new HC / system.

Arrows are pointing up. It's easier to see how we will be competitive in every game with this defense.

They hold teams to 17 points in every game, we are right there.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hopefully the bengals trade for Jamies Winston this week.
Dalton isn't as mobile as Winston. More sacks coming for Ford an Bosa
Every game is going to be war, messy and bloody. Cincinnati is no different. I'm glad the team is spending the week in Ohio to get further acclimated to the humidity.
This is gonna be another sloppy game but niner defense come and save the game again.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
hopefully the bengals trade for Jamies Winston this week.

Share 49ersWebzone