There are 98 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Amazing going from CK to Jimmy G. CK would struggle to read a defense, and its easy to see why Kyle didn't think he'd be a good fit for this offense. I remember when crabtree just left the niners and in an interview he said he hoped CK would keep his head in the books to study the playbook.

We went from Kap to Gabbert to Hoyer to Beathard to Jimmy G.
Jimmy > Kap > the rest by a mile.

I don't get comparing those teams to this one or CK to JG. To me, Jimmy's ability and accomplishments stand on their own. No need to prop him up with comparisons to the Tomsula and Kelly era.
Originally posted by thl408:

If this was called a run play to Mostert, it would have been a big gain.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Looks like 30 seen Jimmy drop back or else im sure he would have been more aggressive in stopping Mostert.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Looks like 30 seen Jimmy drop back or else im sure he would have been more aggressive in stopping Mostert.

looks like had Jimmy just thrown a better ball and sanders actually caught it, it might've been a td or bigger gain.

lmao. obviously considering they played the pass
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Staley, with nobody to block would have pancakes 30.

Broheems and sisteems, what a great game to watch. Absolute dominance in all phases of the game. This team is showing it can beat anyone and everyone we might face going forward.
The packers? I do not fear them.
Thank you for the videos. They r very insightful. Great job!
Originally posted by ImAlwaysRight:
Thank you for the videos. They r very insightful. Great job!

You are welcome!
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Broheems and sisteems, what a great game to watch. Absolute dominance in all phases of the game. This team is showing it can beat anyone and everyone we might face going forward.
The packers? I do not fear them.

Absolutely loved the domination this video displayed of the game. It seemed that way on tv, but this video showed just exactly how bad it really was.

What is your analyst of Jimmy G interception?
Awesome as always. They shut down the Vikes run game. Then proceeded to maul Cousins. It's as if he didn't have any weapons on offense to help him out.

Suffocating
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Awesome as always. They shut down the Vikes run game. Then proceeded to maul Cousins. It's as if he didn't have any weapons on offense to help him out.

Suffocating

Agreed. Unless GBs OL got significantly better, or is allowed to hold all game, I like our chances.
Originally posted by ImAlwaysRight:
What is your analyst of Jimmy G interception?

A pass he never should of thrown.
Share 49ersWebzone