There are 109 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Also your screen capture helps a lot

The sort of versus thing you have going on.

Rams(mcvay picture) vs 49ers(shanahan picture)

Week x pt 1(or 2,3,4)

Maybe if it is a niner offense video picture of shanny. A niner d photo a picture of saleh.
On the JonnyD vid for me, it's a habit to click play on the embedded video, but after a few seconds, I realized I'd rather click on the video title to go directly to youtube for a better viewing experience with the phone.

Thus that initial few seconds seems like someone with no attention span to jonny
Originally posted by jonnydel:
What's crazy is seeing how bad audience retention is on these videos.
For example. My video on Jimmy's game winning drive - over 14k views. I lost over 3.5k viewers before the opening statements were done.....lol
I was losing almost 100 viewers per second.

Welcome to the, "Squirrel!!!" generation.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
wow, I didn't realize the pt "x" of the title was unread-able. I'll have to re-think what I'm titling these videos - makes sense why I see such a dropoff from part to part on the views.
Anyone have any ideas on what I could name the episodes to make sense for subs and non-subs?

Maybe lead with an episode number? Not sure otherwise.
49ers Playbook: Week11-Part 3
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

I haven't seen the truncated title, but if the above still has truncation issues, you could just start with 11.3. So something like "11.3 49ers Playbook: Rest of Title here."
Originally posted by fryet:
Originally posted by Joecool:

I haven't seen the truncated title, but if the above still has truncation issues, you could just start with 11.3. So something like "11.3 49ers Playbook: Rest of Title here."

Those are great ideas. Thanks guys!

So, it was a great game, we out-coached and out-played the other team. Still working on videos and will be putting what would be the normal write up in the intro of the videos.

.be
  • thl408
De-fense! I'm glad you hit on the 3rd & 13 where Ward broke up the pass, and how the coverage was disguised. I have a bit of a different interpretation of that play. I think Rodgers recognized Cover3, but because Ward rotated down into the weakside Hook, he was able to take away the backside Dig. Cover3 is vulnerable to that backside Dig, but one way to defend that Dig is to rotate the weak side safety down to the weak side Hook. That way he sees the pass and the route. Rodgers is lucky that pass wasn't INTed. Good stuff jd.

edit: nm I saw that play wrong. Backside route was a curl.
[ Edited by thl408 on Nov 26, 2019 at 9:35 PM ]
Nice! I thought when watching the game, Rodgers had on occasions time to throw despite the mauling, but he didn't pull the trigger like he normally would.

Your vid shows why. Awsome.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 26, 2019 at 7:21 PM ]

Great job as always JD
Very nice. Appreciate the work JD!
Anyone that doesn't like him on his YouTube channel should be eaten alive by squirrels.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Anyone that doesn't like him on his YouTube channel should be eaten alive by squirrels.

I'm a subscriber!!!
Originally posted by frozen49er:

😂😂
Share 49ersWebzone