There are 117 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by thl408:
This was beastly

• thl408
The draft pedigree of these four DLmen together must be an NFL record - average draft position 7.25. Bosa gets the TFL but he had the easy part.

WAS (tries to) pull the RG and the C. Buckner disrupts the center. RG collides with the TE.

-2. The wet field made it a war of the trenches and the 49er DL won that easily, all game long.
  • thl408
I was going to show the four consecutive runs where they ran for 9, 6, 6, 8 to kick the third field goal (all from 11 personnel), but I'll just end it with this.

Here's the Minny Miracle that will be Case Keenum's career highlight.

Here's the play to end this game - very similar route combination. They think it scores 9 points?
gg
This was beastly

It's not simply our guys are getting sack like this, they are getting sacks like this while more of our guys are falling down next to the sack. If one ain't getting it, another will.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This was beastly

lol that guard was like I don't want none of that.

Also our front 7 have been [email protected], but I'd like to give some love to our secondary on run plays... they've been up there to contain and been on some of the run plays.

overall they're playing great as a UNIT! Keep it up and we can go places
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 23, 2019 at 11:34 PM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
I don't see many of the JG critics in this thread. Maybe because they know Thl408 and Jonnydel will dismantle them with knowledge, logic and reason.

Thanks to both of you for your great breakdowns. I am learning a lot from it and as such am enjoying the games more trying to pick out what you show here.
.be
This was beastly

So beautiful, makes me teary eyed... completely rag dolled him... AA deserves a new contract

Check out Buck and Bosa doing the old Cowboy/AS5150 TE stunt
[ Edited by riverrunzthruit on Oct 24, 2019 at 11:46 AM ]
Originally posted by jonnydel:
.be

Great work as always, getting smother and cleaner on the vids.

Would be fun to see a play or two that would have been improved if sanders was on the field, based off the things you see in this vid.
Originally posted by spraked:
.be

Great work as always, getting smother and cleaner on the vids.

Would be fun to see a play or two that would have been improved if sanders was on the field, based off the things you see in this vid.

yeah, it's hard to work in hypotheticals. My only concern with this vid is if it's created a higher expectation, lol. That video took me about 6 hours to make. Some of it was learning new things in premiere to help spotlight Sanders, but there's just no way I can make videos like that for the amount of breakdowns I make each week.

yeah, it's hard to work in hypotheticals. My only concern with this vid is if it's created a higher expectation, lol. That video took me about 6 hours to make. Some of it was learning new things in premiere to help spotlight Sanders, but there's just no way I can make videos like that for the amount of breakdowns I make each week.

They run much of the Yankee/pin in Denver? Was wondering how Sanders looked as either the post or the deep cross/in
Originally posted by Niners816:

They run much of the Yankee/pin in Denver? Was wondering how Sanders looked as either the post or the deep cross/in

They did, they hit him once, Flacco made a bad throw and Sanders nearly tore up his whole leg. Another time Flacco missed the throw and got sacked.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This was beastly

• thl408

It's a short week till the next game on Thursday so I wanted to get this up and post a bit about the dominating win over the Panthers.

The defense did what they have been doing versus QBs this season, make them look terrible. They mixed up coverages to keep Kyle Allen thinking about what he was looking at and we saw the pass rush. Besides a pass for 24 yards with Bosa in coverage, the defense did a good job being mindful of where McCaffrey was at all times. The one screen pass they threw to him, Warner was already moving towards him and there was little room to run after with Solly chasing from behind alert to the screen. Another completion he was the low read. One other catch was a checkdown. That's all four of his catches.

Allen was asked to drop back and look downfield on some rather long developing plays which I thought played into the hands of the 49ers DL. Norv Turner staying true to his Air Coryell ways didn't do his QB any favors.

On offense, the run game was again the star with so many chunk runs to go over 200 yards for the third time in the past 6 games. This run game has so many dimensions, they pulled out the midline option to score a TD. Add that to the long list of things to practice for when going up against this 49er offense. The CAR run defense was ripped to shreds and near gave up by the end of the game.
Share 49erswebzone