There are 297 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2019 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Jonny,
Could Saleh employ a 4-2-5 or 4-1-6 against the Chiefs?
and/or
Tavarious Moore as a spy on Mahomes and/on man coverage on T. Hill?

We did throw T. Moore in, in a "big" Dime for a couple plays against GB. I could see us utilizing that a lot in the SB, for real. T. Moore can match anyone, even T. Hill, in speed and also has put on size to be an interchangeable safety. The personnel one those plays were: Bosa, Buck, AA, Ford, Warner, Moore, K'Waun, Tartt, Ward, Moseley and Sherm.

With how piss poor KC is at running it and how our D-line matches their O-line I can see us stopping the run and getting pressure with our front 4 and letting the speed roam and frustrate their passing offense.

moore is that fast? wut

Moore has 4.3 speed, yo.

WAT
Jonny,
and/or

We did throw T. Moore in, in a "big" Dime for a couple plays against GB. I could see us utilizing that a lot in the SB, for real. T. Moore can match anyone, even T. Hill, in speed and also has put on size to be an interchangeable safety. The personnel one those plays were: Bosa, Buck, AA, Ford, Warner, Moore, K'Waun, Tartt, Ward, Moseley and Sherm.

With how piss poor KC is at running it and how our D-line matches their O-line I can see us stopping the run and getting pressure with our front 4 and letting the speed roam and frustrate their passing offense.

moore is that fast? wut

Moore has 4.3 speed, yo.

WAT

Yeah, he ran like a 4.33 or something at the combine and he's about as tall as sherm
Originally posted by thl408:
This is the play Jimmy's knee brace came through in the clutch.
Sanders in the slot smoked that CB.

watching this makes me sick. every time. what the f**k man.

This is why the NFL banned these kind if hits. It's stuff like this guys do, they know exactly what they're doing.
Jonny,
and/or

moore is that fast? wut

Moore has 4.3 speed, yo.

WAT

Yeah, he ran like a 4.33 or something at the combine and he's about as tall as sherm

so why haven't we used him more? (no pun intended) just haven't faced WR threats like these before this year?
I've been sharing your videos on all the FB 49er fan pages. I can be your personal promoter! Haha, seriously though. I've been watching you and THL drop knowledge on us for the past few years and couldn't be more grateful. Looking forward to you breaking down the chiefs and seeing what your opinion is on how we matchup against them. Everyone else thinks we are going to get blown out .

P.S. I like the background music you added
[ Edited by braap49er on Jan 23, 2020 at 7:54 AM ]
Jonny,
and/or

moore is that fast? wut

Moore has 4.3 speed, yo.

WAT

During E-Man's interception and the defense rushed down to the endzone and did the whole "group photo" pose, Moore was in.

I was wondering why I saw #33, but now that you're mentioning he was in on dime-packages, that makes sense! Let's go!!!!! The Chiefs are not ready for our detail, chemistry, and relentlessness.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Good stuff Jonny as always
Jonny,
and/or

It work well in SB 19. Miami had little running ability but had Marino and several good receivers.
What did San Diego do that had success against the chiefs?
Originally posted by rathman4481:
What did San Diego do that had success against the chiefs?

Nothing, KC beat them both times

This is why the NFL banned these kind if hits. It's stuff like this guys do, they know exactly what they're doing.
That clip does not look like a player trying to make a dirty play and go for the knees, it looks like a defensive lineman that lost his balance and was trying to take out Garoppolo on the way down - huge difference.
  • thl408
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:
Jonny,
and/or

moore is that fast? wut

Moore has 4.3 speed, yo.

WAT

During E-Man's interception and the defense rushed down to the endzone and did the whole "group photo" pose, Moore was in.

I was wondering why I saw #33, but now that you're mentioning he was in on dime-packages, that makes sense! Let's go!!!!! The Chiefs are not ready for our detail, chemistry, and relentlessness.

They whole defense went to celebrate on that EMann INT (Spoon got in the picture too, he was not on the field for the INT). Moore had a total of 1 defensive snap in the GB game (according to pro football reference), and that wasn't the play.

Maybe Saleh has a few packages where Moore is in, but I'm hesitant to put an inexperienced guy in any type of semi-significant role, on the biggest stage, vs a high skill receiving corp. If he is in the SB, my guess is Ward comes down to play CB and Moore is in at safety. No way should Saleh put a guy that was a college safety, one year as CB, then back to safety, back to CB for the Super Bowl.
Jonny,
and/or

moore is that fast? wut

Moore has 4.3 speed, yo.

WAT

They whole defense went to celebrate on that EMann INT (Spoon got in the picture too, he was not on the field for the INT). Moore had a total of 1 defensive snap in the GB game (according to pro football reference), and that wasn't the play.

Maybe Saleh has a few packages where Moore is in, but I'm hesitant to put an inexperienced guy in any type of semi-significant role, on the biggest stage, vs a high skill receiving corp. If he is in the SB, my guess is Ward comes down to play CB and Moore is in at safety. No way should Saleh put a guy that was a college safety, one year as CB, then back to safety, back to CB for the Super Bowl.

Oh! I stand corrected! Thanks, THL!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Amazing work.
Jonny,
and/or

moore is that fast? wut

Moore has 4.3 speed, yo.

WAT

I'm not a fan of him coming in a completely different position or role, but since he's played one of our safeties and our safeties are pretty interchangeable, we play with safeties in deep 1/3, hook/curl and curl/flat zones a lot in our D. I could see them subbing him in for a big DIME in one of those zones. He's got game experience and with our matching zone I like him in a hook/curl matching T. Hill on those deep over routes a lot more than K'Waun Williams or Greenlaw. Wouldn't be anything new for him, really.
Share 49ersWebzone