LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Breida RB1A and Coleman RB1B heading into Tampa

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Any thoughts? I'm a Breida guy so I'm excited.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/127961-matt-breida-tevin-coleman-rb1a-heading-49ers-buccaneers/
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 6, 2019 at 12:10 PM ]
Thread title says our coach named a RB1.

Body of thread says you assume he named a RB1.

I love me some Breida. If he's healthy I think he's the better player but Coleman is a great guy to sub in that we didn't really have last year. I think Breida took a nice step forward in the passing game and Coleman has him one upped there.

Definitely an upgrade over Breida/Morris.
I love Arby's
I'm sure he considers it QB2a and QB2b also.
The sky is blue.
This is what I told a friend when he asked me what I thought about Breida as a FF option a week ago. He said he was looking at Breida for a #2 RB spot or #3 and how I thought he'd do I told him, "Well, he won't be a bell cow type back. He's gonna be splitting time mostly with Tevin Coleman." He said, "Ok, so like a 60/40 load?" I said, "No, I see more 45/45/10" with Mostert the 3rd back.
Water is wet
Love the duo
I still believe that if we started Mostert we would see no drop-off.

The RB position is the least of our worries this season.

Didn't read the article yet, but we're in a very good spot with these guys as our RB's. You, me, and all 49ers' fans have every reason to be excited.

There will be bumps along the way, no question about that, but (assuming limited major injuries) we will recover from those bumps and do good things.
Just wish Breida could stay healthy at perform to his potential. He's just too good of a running back.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 6, 2019 at 1:05 PM ]
  • thl408
Team Cheetah
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Just wish Breida could stay healthy at perform to his potential. He's just too good of a running back.

over/under odds on when he gets a booboo. I say near the end of the 1st half. He will look like his leg broke. Then he will come back in the 3rd quarter like nothing happened.
Originally posted by thl408:
Team Cheetah

Share 49ersWebzone