LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Why we are not making for playoff by 5 years?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shut yo mouth mamie
  • JaGuR
  • Veteran
I don't think your native language is English is it buzz ?

Love your enthusiasm though ... lol

Go niners
Originally posted by JaGuR:
I don't think your native language is English is it buzz ?

Love your enthusiasm though ... lol

Go niners

Don't buy it. Buzz is one of the posters on this forum. He's been caught having back and forths with himself, forgetting who was who (LOL, that's always amusing). Nevertheless, he can still be pretty funny.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Making for??? Wtf kind of language is this ?

Its not Pig Latin but it does have some elements of "Tard" in there. Without knowing where he went to school I will hold judgement on that. However the written response below in white was written by a college educated wide receiver.

SO WE CLEAR?
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yorks.

This

/Thread
You have until the next full moon to find the jade monkey.
Buzz is buzzing...AGAIN!
You are correct Buzz.
This season we really all want to see Jimmy G start being a true leader on the field the way the good ones do.
Communication is key.
I think the O line has smart guys that have been together for the whole prior season.
Kittle and brieda know the playbook. The WRs should come on strong.
It's not like the Offense is starting from scratch.
I expect big things. Consistency.
Niners are stacked right now
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Post good BuZz.

Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I hope that our teams are young talent and rookie because they are pretty talent players. But, one problem things. We got win and loss games for both. It's weird because we have talent our rookie defense and draft the rookies Deboo and Hurd. They got gain grade our offense score. I believe that we are pretty good our talents players team. They are loss games?! I hope Garoppolo should wins games for us because he got good paid $$$. I hope he will leader for us. I hope that 49ers can own NFC West division. We need get to wins games and playoff this year. Go 49ers!

Please provide translation...
He's an upgrade from Lowell Cohn!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Niners are stacked right now

hahahaha. one good corner back. two good proven in our lineup. offensive linemen. that is assuming staley is still good and not going backwards like some fear. otherwise just alot of wishing and hoping. 8 wins
Over 5.5 years since our last playoff game
We haven't made the playoffs for 5 years because up until 2017 our ownership failed to bring in football people who were even adequate to the task of running an NFL organization. Also up until 2017 our FO failed to adequately replace the talent (both roster-wise and coaching-wise) which got us to the playoffs. In 2017 we finally had a competent FO and HC regime put in place. Since 2017 the new regime has rebuilt the roster to a point where we are closer to relevancy than at any point since 2013. Rome was not built in a day and the new (KS, JL, and co) regime have done an outstanding job in building us back up regardless of any mistakes along the way. The only thing preventing us from making the playoffs in 2019 and making noise once we get there will be major injury to crucial pieces. Beyond that we are in a great place for the first time in a long time.
Share 49ersWebzone