LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Chris Foerster hired by 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"I don't really like cocaine. I just like the smell of it." ~ Rodney Dangerfield
so he was hired because our o-line looks terrible? Benton on the hotseat
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
so he was hired because our o-line looks terrible? Benton on the hotseat

Jimmy G had 2 free rushers in his face on 6 passes, so maybe justifiably so.
Good hire.

Originally posted by NCommand:
"I don't really like cocaine. I just like the smell of it." ~ Rodney Dangerfield
Lol. That man was a national treasure.
If he can help our OL and help coach up young guys, a postive move. And our OL coaching has been somewhat suspect....but that is part F.O also. Hope he brings our guys around.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lol. That man was a national treasure.

Yes he was!
Originally posted by Heroism:
Have you guys ever heard the story about Mike McDaniels'(Kyle's right-hand man) battle with alcohol? The Shannys saved this dude's life. Maybe Shanny can help Foerster get his life in order.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/falcons/2017/02/02/mike-mcdaniel-atlanta-assistant-kyle-shanahan-super-bowl-2017/97414470/

Great point/analysis
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
If he can help our OL and help coach up young guys, a postive move. And our OL coaching has been somewhat suspect....but that is part F.O also. Hope he brings our guys around.

I can't even blame Benton though. I've listed our OL transactions over the last 3 off seasons and it's just been recycled garbage to work with and zero young talent to develop. Not just veteran recycled garbage from other teams but constant cuts and resigns of the same exact players such as Lauderdale.

But yeah, maybe Coke Foerster can help with the pass protection because that's blown for years.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
This gut damn dope fiend has been with us all off season, but it just now gets announced

He's been doping the water...making our player's bones brittle

Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Have you guys ever heard the story about Mike McDaniels'(Kyle's right-hand man) battle with alcohol? The Shannys saved this dude's life. Maybe Shanny can help Foerster get his life in order.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/falcons/2017/02/02/mike-mcdaniel-atlanta-assistant-kyle-shanahan-super-bowl-2017/97414470/

Great point/analysis

That's great stuff...had no idea!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Can he help jimmy stop throwing picks ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Can he help jimmy stop throwing picks ?

maybe some cocaine will help
49ers hires a good coach, webzone only talks about his drug addiction....

Webzone logic
When they say this offseason... does that mean awhile ago or just like yesterday? Why so late to report this.
Share 49ersWebzone