LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Katie Sowers Offensive Assistant

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
I hate having all these female coaches and officials. Can't guys just somethings to themselves.

Not anymore it seems.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Regardless it doesn't look good on her when coaches tell the players to keep stuff in house and deal with it internally but yet this comes out involving one of the coaches.

Woman = drama

This right here.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Regardless it doesn't look good on her when coaches tell the players to keep stuff in house and deal with it internally but yet this comes out involving one of the coaches.

Woman = drama

This right here.

all the friggin time, don't bring in women for logical sense.
Non-issue. Kyle Nelson had to bus it home.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hate having all these female coaches and officials. Can't guys just somethings to themselves.

I'm thinking about identifying as a female and getting in on the lingerie league. I will play center and refuse to do any shotgun plays. The QB will need to touch my balls for me to hike it.

The longer the pre snap adjustments the better.

You sir are a genius.

Woman = drama

This right here.

Yea, "women = drama" say the fans of the franchise that self-destructed due to incredible levels of drama between our HC, GM, and owner.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Add this to the list of dumb stories in 2020, everybody's offended about everything.
Sowers not returning in 2021. No reason given as to why besides her contract being up.
im guessing that tweet might have had something to do with it. because after the incident they no longer highlighted her in media. pretty dumb of her sister to antagonize her employer over something so pointless.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Sowers not returning in 2021. No reason given as to why besides her contract being up.

Ohhh man can't wait for when someone at ESPN says it's cause she complained about not being part of the club

Originally posted by Sickaa:

Not anymore it seems.

Reminds me of the Old Spice commercial where the man wants his own body wash.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Not anymore it seems.

Reminds me of the Old Spice commercial where the man wants his own body wash.
granted that mans body wash is a ladies scent
Originally posted by BumCity:

Woman = drama

This right here.

Yea, "women = drama" say the fans of the franchise that self-destructed due to incredible levels of drama between our HC, GM, and owner.

LOL, this.

And take a look at the drama in the Alex Smith or JG threads.

So much drama.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Ohhh man can't wait for when someone at ESPN says it's cause she complained about not being part of the club

Maybe she just wasn't contributing enough. Honestly, I never heard her mentioned unless somebody specifically asked how's she doing. Of course the answer would always be positive since nobody would dare say anything negative for fear of being labeled a sexist.
Dare we say curse lifted?
Share 49ersWebzone