LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Katie Sowers Offensive Assistant

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I did not find a thread on this pioneer. I was curious to gauge the thoughts of the community on what Coach Sowers brings to the offense.
I don't even know what she does..
Probably nothing
Not sure
Obviously all the ints are her fault.
She makes em sandwiches?
Kyle's Mistress.
she took Joans' job after Tomsula left.
Maybe some wise mod will lock this, because it is about to get juvenile.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Maybe some wise mod will lock this, because it is about to get juvenile.

this whole forum is juvenile lol

She cooks and cleans for the team?
Originally posted by fropwns:
I did not find a thread on this pioneer. I was curious to gauge the thoughts of the community on what Coach Sowers brings to the offense.

What I viewed when she was first brought on board, she knows the game, she played professionally (cut short by injury) and she ain't no wallflower.
That she is still there would say the administration judge her contribution to team in good light.

I don't know what an offensive assistant does.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap3000001012665/Katie-Sowers-coaches-up-players-at-Reese-s-Senior-Bowl
Shout out to a pioneer and a role model. I remember she was getting props during Senior Bowl week.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/1/22/18193470/katie-sowers-video-49ers-coach-senior-bowl-receivers-route-concepts

Offensive assistant Katie Sowers showed up on NFL Network working with the wide receivers. She was going through some route concepts with them and testing them on the information as they continue installation of some basic offense for Sunday's game.
It would be nice to know what she actually does.
  • thl408
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
this whole forum is juvenile lol

This. Anyway the serious answer is she helps them catch balls.
Share 49ersWebzone