LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs DENVER BRONCOS PRESEASON 2019 WEEK 2 GAME DAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I understand this whole cautious approach but our guys need live reps too. Hopefully more play game 3, the only one that means anything
If u dont have espn you cant watch the game huh? In the monterey area.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
I understand this whole cautious approach but our guys need live reps too. Hopefully more play game 3, the only one that means anything

The Rams didn't last year. Preseason is overrated.
Lisa Salters just said Shanahan told her Jimmy will play 1 or 2 drives
Originally posted by Mayor:

Yea, I don't think players need the live reps as much as people think. I think the teams get more out of the joint practice sessions anyways.
I know it's still preseason but gawd damn!!!! Leezzz go!!!

DGAF about how or what the Rams do. Some of our guys haven't played in a live game in a LOOONG time. Typically I agree that It's overrated, but with the amount of injuries we've had this past couple years and even our rook "Bosa", guys haven't played. Practice is still just practice and there's no tackling, nobody can tell me there's no difference between the two
I'm interested to see Solly play, and to see if James or Matthews starts in the slot.

I think we'll be fine defensively. Our D will be ready for Scangarello's offense, and Denver's offensive line will probably have some penalties as they are learning a new and complicated scheme.
Originally posted by 24karat49er:

That would be correct. It's broadcast only on ESPN. You could stream it if you really wanted to.

• Mayor
  • Veteran
They play all vanilla. No team wants to show their playbook. Players get injured. I agree, joint practices are more helpful.
Originally posted by mojave45:

That would be correct. It's broadcast only on ESPN. You could stream it if you really wanted to.

Game will also be shown on ABC idk if that's just for bay area residents though

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/
They play all vanilla. No team wants to show their playbook. Players get injured. I agree, joint practices are more helpful.

Players get injured at practice too. We had 2 joint practices, how the hell is 2 controlled practices with no live tackling more helpful than playing actual games. Wholeheartedly disagree.
Share 49ersWebzone