LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SlowDownBoy:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Dude got away with a lot of holding last night that is an art taught. Solid game overall. Needs to be mindful of that holding though. Could easily get called. There's were two passes to Woods where he's clearly grabbing the Jersey.
Looked like a lost lil pup on that TD too. Overall much better to have him than the PS scrubs

I only saw one hold

And as far as I'm concerned if he can keep getting away with it I'm all for it

It's how the seahawks won a superbowl
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Oct 19, 2020 at 10:05 AM ]
Dude got away with a lot of holding last night that is an art taught. Solid game overall. Needs to be mindful of that holding though. Could easily get called. There's were two passes to Woods where he's clearly grabbing the Jersey.
Looked like a lost lil pup on that TD too. Overall much better to have him than the PS scrubs

I only saw one hold

Aw there's a whole bunch. We just rewatched the film too. Hey I agree if he gets away with it. Veteran coaches will see that and call it out prior to games. Just saying.
He did play a nice game then boom.. that Rams last drive he was the old E-man

I only saw one hold

Aw there's a whole bunch. We just rewatched the film too. Hey I agree if he gets away with it. Veteran coaches will see that and call it out prior to games. Just saying.
He did play a nice game then boom.. that Rams last drive he was the old E-man

He played a really good game and he's a really good corner. I believe it's the hardest position to play in the league behind quarterback and the second most blamed. It's a shame he isn't as appreciated on here as he should be. As soon as he has a bad game, which is inevitable, you will all be calling for him to be replaced.
  • thl408
He earned that INT on Newton. It looked like a poor overthrow, but Moseley did a good job of cutting off the Post and running the route for the WR.
E-man is a keeper.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
E-man is a keeper.

Verrett/Moseley 2021.
Originally posted by thl408:
E-man is a keeper.

Verrett/Moseley 2021.

use a top 100 pick on a DB to devlop and I'm all for it....I'd let Sherm test out FA.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by thl408:
E-man is a keeper.

Verrett/Moseley 2021.

use a top 100 pick on a DB to devlop and I'm all for it....I'd let Sherm test out FA.

Agreed on Sherm Maybe a 1 year deal with a player and team option for a 2nd. I think we need 2 good draft picks to groom especially if we are out bid for Williams. i don't like any of our CB's beyond our top 4 guys.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Reminds me of Byron Maxwell, but a little faster and less grabby.
So who sits when Sherman and K.Williams comes back from IR? Both Moseley and Verrett are playing at a high level, a good problem to have. But I think Verrett is hot atm and deserves the start.

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
So who sits when Sherman and K.Williams comes back from IR? Both Moseley and Verrett are playing at a high level, a good problem to have. But I think Verrett is hot atm and deserves the start.

K'waun immediately gets his job back once he's healthy. He's one of the best(imo, the best) slot CB in the game.

I wouldn't worry about Sherman. It doesn't sound like he'll be healthy anytime soon.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
if eMan can not be the shut down corner that everyone would love to have, so be it.. all i know is he's a very very good cover corner.. he can either play zone or man to man.. he's solid both ways and no one should deny that...

We had a chance to trade for Jalen, but we did not want to pay him, so everyone who was against that should just shut up and be happy that we found a good CB in eMan..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

I won't mind Moseley taking Sherm's spot when he gets back.
got picked on and didn't step up.
The only gripe I have with E-Man is on that goalline TD he gave up to DK. He should've punched DK right in the chest when DK tried to slow-play him.

DK Metcalf is a super tough match up, especially with our anemic pass rush.
Share 49ersWebzone