LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
I have a lot of respect for this kid. After they gave up that huge play to Tyreek Hill, Moseley didn't throw his hands up and whine like a petulant little b or look to point fingers. He just tapped chest as to say, "that was on me, boys" and owned up to his mistake.

Let it be a learning lesson for the undrafted youngster. All things considered, he had a fantastic season.

100%. Tough freaking assignment there, like T.Moore 1on1 with Kelce in the RZ. You're just not going to win many of those matchups. Own it. Man up. Move on. He certainly has the right mentality to keep improving.
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 10, 2020 at 12:58 PM ]
He is going to break out this year. Everyone will know his name and his thread will never hit page 6 again. PAGE 6 EMAN... 6. Lockdown.
Mosely with a concussion. Can we see him back for the Eaglets?
Originally posted by mattster03:
Mosely with a concussion. Can we see him back for the Eaglets?

If he passes the tests this week. He was hit with friendly fire by Tartt I think.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Sep 27, 2020 at 10:42 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How long has Moseley been in concussion protocol?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 8, 2020 at 1:00 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

he be hanging out too much with jordan reed.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I can't believe he has not come back from the concussion yet it must've been a pretty bad one because most players can come back in a week.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I can't believe he has not come back from the concussion yet it must've been a pretty bad one because most players can come back in a week.

Tartt ended his career.
Didn't practice again. Starting to get really concerned about this kid.

Originally posted by BYisGod:

2 weeks from a concussion is not good. Exactly the type of season we been having with injuries so not suprised
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Same. I'm hoping for him. Concussions can be unpredictable. I've watched a few times the play where it happened vs .the Giants...I didn't think he'd be out this long but you just neve know with these types of injuries. He's a battler at CB and is never afraid to stick his nose in their and make the tough tackle. Really hoping he's back soon as this secondary needs him.
Yea it's pretty concerning to be in concussion protocol this long.
back at practice
Great news
Share 49ersWebzone