LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

SF 49ERS VS DALLAS COWBOYS PRESEASON 2019 WEEK 1 GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL. Yup.

Good job Mostert. Probably got his concussion there too but whatevs...

That kind of Colbert hit will always draw a flag in real time. Whitner got flagged a lot on legal hits. Got to play smarter.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
That kind of Colbert hit will always draw a flag in real time. Whitner got flagged a lot on legal hits. Got to play smarter.

he hit the WR like a full 3 seconds after the ball passed way over the WR's head also. Very dumb penalty.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Mostert is so unlucky man. I feel like I was the only one who noticed that block. He sacrificed his body against one of the best linebackers and lost his opportunity to showcase his hard work. I think he's been vastly underrated on this forum because of a couple fumbles.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Mostert is so unlucky man. I feel like I was the only one who noticed that block. He sacrificed his body against one of the best linebackers and lost his opportunity to showcase his hard work. I think he's been vastly underrated on this forum because of a couple fumbles.

I saw the block. Was watching with family and said it was a heck of a block at the time.
The thing about the NFL, you can't coast or you're gone. If players can't practice how will they stay sharp. Is this all some masquerade to get the 18 game schedule? Last season was the first time I became angry at the product I was watching. Between the officiating and negating the physical violence the sport is becoming.......... a different sport. I know how good this sport was and those days will never return.
Watching the replay now. We have some some good players on this roster that we will have to cut. We are so much deeper than in years past.

Share 49ersWebzone