LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Most all purpose yards this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most all purpose yards this year?

• Chief
  • Veteran
I'm bored, counting down the days to kickoff. So who ya got and why?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Tevin Coleman.
Kittle, for obvious reasons. If not, then El Gato, if he has the breakout monster season we all hope for.
[ Edited by RTFirefly on Aug 1, 2019 at 11:42 PM ]
Kittle
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Kittle won't get enough touches, so I'm taking Coleman.
Coleman by a country mile.
It will probably be Coleman but I will take Pettis cause nobody else has yet.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
TeCo
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Super dark horse is Hurd. What if he gets 50-75 carries plus plays slot and TE giving him 40-50 catches? Doubt it, but possible.

Say he averaged 5 yards per rush, and being a big deep threat, averages 15 yards per reception. That would compute to 250+600 on the low end and 375+750 on the high end (or 850 to 1125). Not getting on it and would consider it an extreme longshot but also wouldn't be shocked if KS finds ways to get him the ball.
Coleman.

Originally posted by DaBum:
Super dark horse is Hurd. What if he gets 50-75 carries plus plays slot and TE giving him 40-50 catches? Doubt it, but possible.

Say he averaged 5 yards per rush, and being a big deep threat, averages 15 yards per reception. That would compute to 250+600 on the low end and 375+750 on the high end (or 850 to 1125). Not getting on it and would consider it an extreme longshot but also wouldn't be shocked if KS finds ways to get him the ball.

Come bro. This isn't happening.
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:

Cogently argued!
  • thl408
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:

Cogently argued!
1. Don't lie IHATELOW, I voted for Pettis and right now there's only one vote for Pettis in the poll and that's mine.
2. I learned a new word, cogently.

The RB by committee situation will hurt Coleman's chances to lead the team. DCs will look to take away Kittle. I don't think Pettis leaves the field.
I'm going to say Kittle. The running backs and WRs will be splitting the load too much, I think, for any one guy to get a ton of yardage.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Wait, all purpose yards? Trent Taylor or Richie James. All purpose includes returns. I'm guessing this was more meant to be yards from scrimmage.
Share 49ersWebzone