LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

buying tickets that sit together with 49ers fans at away games ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi Ya. Lifetime niner fan from Australia.
Question … I am looking at attending an away game this year while working in the US ( 49ers vs Cardinals in Arazonia on Thur Nov 31st), is there a way to buy tickets sitting with other Niners fans ?
Is there an "away section " for fans in stadiums, or is there an organised buying group that get groups of Niners sitting together…. anything like that ?
Any help would be great.
Excited for the year :).
If this trip comes together, I will also be attending the 49er vs Seahawks game the following Monday.
Cheers
[ Edited by reggieS on Jul 29, 2019 at 11:37 AM ]
I usually look for the best priced ticket behind the visitor sideline (see image below of Arizona Cardinals stadium), which would be 126-133. Most of the time visiting fans are on the visitors half of the stadium, but groups are scattered throughout. Somebody else might know more about a group going to the AZ game. Good luck!
Originally posted by Waterbear:

That's the game I'm flying to
Originally posted by reggieS:
Question … I am looking at attending an away game this year while working in the US ( 49ers vs Cardinals in Arazonia on Thur Nov 31st), is there a way to buy tickets sitting with other Niners fans ?
Is there an "away section " for fans in stadiums, or is there an organised buying group that get groups of Niners sitting together…. anything like that ?
Any help would be great.
Excited for the year :).
If this trip comes together, I will also be attending the 49er vs Seahawks game the following Monday.
Cheers

Over half the stadium in Arizona are 49ers fans. You won't have a hard time finding them whenever you sit.
Yup. 49ers fans out number cardinals fans
Thanks for tips, appreciated.
Hopes are I make it

cheers
For away game venues, that was one of the better ones you could have chosen. The weather will be real nice, and AZ fans kind of suck so there will be lots of Niners fans in attendance. For accuracy sake, it's Arizona.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

'Eh-ao t'speeekis 'STRINE....us-SSTRINE fun BEE-yah 🍺
Arizona Niner Empire and Desert West Niner Empire has pretty good tailgates with all you can eat and drink for about $25 per person. I went last year and they had Montana and Rice signing autographs at McFaddens near the stadium the day before the game too. They are also planning on having someone signing again this year.

Another tip for AZ is that I have enjoyed staying at a hotel near the stadium to walk/stumble back to the hotel without worrying about getting a ride. The stadium is in a separate area from downtown and there are plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you entertained out there.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Normally true, but this year with the hype of Murray, could equal it out.
Originally posted by reggieS:
Question … I am looking at attending an away game this year while working in the US ( 49ers vs Cardinals in Arazonia on Thur Nov 31st)

In the US November only has 30 days.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Normally true, but this year with the hype of Murray, could equal it out.

That's not being reflected in ticket prices lol
Share 49ersWebzone