LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Favorite 9er

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Favorite 9er

John Taylor
Joe, Jerry, and the shocker, Merton Hanks. Always liked that guy.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by 9moon:
my ALL TIME FAVES ...

JOE
ERIC WRIGHT
LOTT
DEION
JERRY

Deion???? He only played one year. He was colorful but his impact on the team was nowhere near the other guys on this list.

WE DON'T GO TO THE SUPER BOWL THAT YEAR HAD DEION WENT FOR THE MONEY AND SIGNED W/THE SAINTS.

I should have put in parenthesis that Deion was just one of my all time FAVORITE player no matter what team he was with.. I've followed him since his years at FSU, and first got my attention when he made what I called TOP 3 best INT EVER against Michael Irvin and the U..

yeah, that INT was my all time FAVORITE...

2nd was the Eric Wright (Dan Marino) INT against Clayton in SB XVIII...

last but not the least, Eric Wright against the Saints (Bobby Hebert) and Mo Hill..

RICKY WATTERS was one of my fave too !!
Brent Jones in there somewhere.
of all time...Cedrick Hardman
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
of all time? easy...

Garrison Hearst

total freakin' warrior, he was a total bad @$$

.. who also choked each time we played Green Bay.. one of the reason why we couldn't beat them..

was NEVER a big game player...

You are getting GH confused with Steve Young here, I'm sorry
Well, it was Jerry Rice, that is until . . .

Now, Frank Gore is my favorite.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
If if isn't Joe, you are under 40 and missed it.

I'm over 40. Mine is Jerry Rice.
Rice
Montana
Nomellini
McElhenny
Jimmy Johnson
Originally posted by SoCold:

So am I. If we go all time mine would be #39 Hurrin' Hugh. I know he's not the rushing leader anymore but as a member of the million dollar backfield he was really something to watch. He was one of the greatest broken field runners ever. Watching him return punts (back when your best player actually returned punts) was a real thrill. Not to mention as an 8 year old, he was my first football hero. Loved hearing Bob Fouts and Lon Simmons on the radio broadcast.

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by SoCold:

So am I. If we go all time mine would be #39 Hurrin' Hugh. I know he's not the rushing leader anymore but as a member of the million dollar backfield he was really something to watch. He was one of the greatest broken field runners ever. Watching him return punts (back when your best player actually returned punts) was a real thrill. Not to mention as an 8 year old, he was my first football hero. Loved hearing Bob Fouts and Lon Simmons on the radio broadcast.
I'm over 40 to. ! Joe Montana ! All day !
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
of all time...Cedrick Hardman
for me a 3 way tie with he vic and gene washington, they were the first ones so they are my favorite.. its like. superbowls. the first niner super bowl team is my fav cuz it was my first
Not old enough to remember the golden years so for me it's Patrick Willis. Sucks that he retired early but he was to total beast on D!
  1. Montana
  2. Rice
  3. J. Smith
  4. S. Young
  5. Bowman/Willis combo
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Jul 1, 2019 at 9:50 AM ]
Steve Young.1
Patrick Willis is very, very close 1A
Share 49ersWebzone