LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I'm pulling for Wilton to make the Practice Squad!
He's moving wayyyy more than I thought he would be. I guess my mind thinking he's still 4 months from being back for a game that he'd just kind of be sitting back and just throwing. Not actually doing all the footwork dropbacks at full speed.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good points about all our Arby's - they are all fast.

get it out of ya now
fuuuuck lol
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
fuuuuck lol

he will be fine it's May and the dude hasn't played/practiced real football since October. s**t is gonna get tight.

Injury prone little b***h. f**king knew it. Damnit, we should have drafted QW instead of Foster 2.0. This is a disaster. At least we didn't sign him yet, I guess.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on May 21, 2019 at 1:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
fuuuuck lol

he will be fine it's May and the dude hasn't played/practiced real football since October. s**t is gonna get tight.

wait....but I....oh, Hamstring....ok, gotcha...

get it out of ya now

Maybe our new HC of trainers ain't worth a s**t

Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Injury prone little b***h. f**king knew it. Damnit, we should have drafted QW instead of Foster 2.0.

dude hasn't played/participated in actual football since Oct. So his hammy got a little tight, big deal.

I know you've been thirsting for this moment though.....

Injury prone little b***h. f**king knew it. Damnit, we should have drafted QW instead of Foster 2.0.

dude hasn't played/participated in actual football since Oct. So his hammy got a little tight, big deal.

I know you've been thirsting for this moment though.....

Thirsting for it? I've been praying every night that I was wrong about him being injury prone, but he can't even go one practice without coming up lame. Foster 2.0.
Thirsting for it? I've been praying every night that I was wrong about him being injury prone, but he can't even go one practice without coming up lame. Foster 2.0.

oh stop you were b***hing about Bosa all through the process. They had practice yesterday. He's gonna be fine man it's May.

no torn ACLs/Achilles or broken bones and it's all fine.

and STOP with the trash Foster take ain't nobody comping him to that f**king loser.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 21, 2019 at 1:10 PM ]
[tweet https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1130930098633232385]
Share 49ersWebzone