LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Injury prone little b***h. f**king knew it. Damnit, we should have drafted QW instead of Foster 2.0.

dude hasn't played/participated in actual football since Oct. So his hammy got a little tight, big deal.

I know you've been thirsting for this moment though.....

Thirsting for it? I've been praying every night that I was wrong about him being injury prone, but he can't even go one practice without coming up lame. Foster 2.0.

Some on here seem to be praying FOR an injury. If he starts to miss games then we can talk.

AND how about you wait to see if it's just tightness vs and actual hammy string injury? jesus.

you and the bosa hater crew gonna be doing this all yr with every little thing?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

AND how about you wait to see if it's just tightness vs and actual hammy string injury? jesus.

you and the bosa hater crew gonna be doing this all yr with every little thing?

Every little thing? Getting injured isn't a little thing, especially for a player with major injury concerns coming out of college. A lot of other players out there today hadn't played real football in awhile (and this isn't even real football since there is no contact or pads) and managed to not get injured.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on May 21, 2019 at 1:20 PM ]
Some of you posters and you're sky is falling bs. Are you even fans of this team? Bosa grabs his hamstring prob cause it's alittle sore not used to the rigors of the nfl yet. Hasn't been involved in football anything for months but when his hamstring is alittle tight reached for it and now it's torn and he needs his whole leg amputated now. Jesus. You guys want him to fail so badly. I don't understand how you can call yourself a fan but trash every little thing they do. Do us a favor and just be quiet 🤐
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I hope its not going to be a race between Ward, Verrett and Bosa...who goes to IR first. I hope none, but we'll see #InjuryProne
Every little thing? Getting injured isn't a little thing, especially for a player with major injury concerns coming out of college. A lot of other players out there today hadn't played real football in awhile (and this isn't even real football since there is no contact or pads) and managed to not get injured.

A tight hammy isn't anything to be crying about in May. Might want to save it if something serious actually happens. FYI a lot of those players aren't coming off injury and haven't done much football wise since OCt.
Originally posted by Alex04221989:
Some of you posters and you're sky is falling bs. Are you even fans of this team? Bosa grabs his hamstring prob cause it's alittle sore not used to the rigors of the nfl yet. Hasn't been involved in football anything for months but when his hamstring is alittle tight reached for it and now it's torn and he needs his whole leg amputated now. Jesus. You guys want him to fail so badly. I don't understand how you can call yourself a fan but trash every little thing they do. Do us a favor and just be quiet 🤐

This is what I'm saying....

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco‏ @MaioccoNBCS

Matt Breida has a slightly torn pec. He will miss OTAs. No surgery. He should be ready for start of training camp.
They don't make em like they use to
You can't put 49ers in a sentence without injury
OTA = Overreacting Team Activities
Originally posted by VDSF:
Matt Maiocco‏ @MaioccoNBCS

Matt Breida has a slightly torn pec. He will miss OTAs. No surgery. He should be ready for start of training camp.

That s**t bothers me more than a tight hammy
Share 49ersWebzone