LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

AND how about you wait to see if it's just tightness vs and actual hammy string injury? jesus.

you and the bosa hater crew gonna be doing this all yr with every little thing?

Every little thing? Getting injured isn't a little thing, especially for a player with major injury concerns coming out of college. A lot of other players out there today hadn't played real football in awhile (and this isn't even real football since there is no contact or pads) and managed to not get injured.

lol calm the f**k down dude. I 100% dead serious thought you were being sarcastic and joking. chill
Originally posted by VDSF:
Matt Maiocco‏ @MaioccoNBCS

Matt Breida has a slightly torn pec. He will miss OTAs. No surgery. He should be ready for start of training camp.

That s**t bothers me more than a tight hammy

do you guys think Jimmy is tight?
Celek already under concussion prototcol and a back problem. He's definitely not going to make the team this year.
  • thl408

When throwing, his front knee should be bent at 36 degrees but you can tell it's more 38.33 degrees. I'll wait for Greg Cohnsell to break this down.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Jimmy wasn't doing any pass rush drills which require exploding off the snap.

Not close to the same imo
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Jimmy wasn't doing any pass rush drills which require exploding off the snap.

Not close to the same imo

i didn't mean that kind of tight.........
Originally posted by thl408:

When throwing, his front knee should be bent at 36 degrees but you can tell it's more 38.33 degrees. I'll wait for Greg Cohnsell to break this down.

I think you're ready to be a beat writer
Every little thing? Getting injured isn't a little thing, especially for a player with major injury concerns coming out of college. A lot of other players out there today hadn't played real football in awhile (and this isn't even real football since there is no contact or pads) and managed to not get injured.

Dude it's May OTAs lol look at all the other players not practicing.

And yes a hammy when you having done much of anything football related since oct isn't some uncommon thing. You see s**t like that when guys hold out then finally practice.

M.Smith...? Oh...yeah-- Malcolm

Injury prone little b***h. f**king knew it. Damnit, we should have drafted QW instead of Foster 2.0. This is a disaster. At least we didn't sign him yet, I guess.

Lol congrats, you are the worst poster on this forum officially. Way to over react. You were just waiting for bosa to fail/get hurt, in fact I bet you couldn't wait

They knew about Mosterts arm and McKinnon's leg and they did nothing to bring in more running backs. Now with Breida hurt, I wonder what's next.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Injury prone little b***h. f**king knew it. Damnit, we should have drafted QW instead of Foster 2.0. This is a disaster. At least we didn't sign him yet, I guess.

Lol congrats, you are the worst poster on this forum officially. Way to over react. You were just waiting for bosa to fail/get hurt, in fact I bet you couldn't wait

Nobody is happy about Bosa getting injured.

But I'm frustrated that we just spent the #2 pick on a guy that couldn't go a few light practices without getting injured. We just went through this nonsense with Foster. Not looking forward to repeating it.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on May 21, 2019 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

They knew about Mosterts arm and McKinnon's leg and they did nothing to bring in more running backs. Now with Breida hurt, I wonder what's next.

I really doubt they'd bring anymore in unless those guys aren't ready for camp. They are vets, so I cant imagine that they are going to miss much.
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on May 21, 2019 at 2:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone