LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Yep, good point and going by Shanny's comments, he's probably counting the days...he'll find more help.

Also, it would be nice if one of the guys they signed improves enough and show he's capable to push for a starting job (C or tackle)
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The true measure of whether this will be a good year is how the 49ers perform against?

The correct answer is the Arizona Cardinals, the Los Angeles Rams, and the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football Conference Western Division.

Kyle Shanahan's 49ers are 2 -10 vs the NFCW.

8 -12 vs everyone else.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The true measure of whether this will be a good year is how the 49ers perform against?

The correct answer is the Arizona Cardinals, the Los Angeles Rams, and the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football Conference Western Division.

Kyle Shanahan's 49ers are 2 -10 vs the NFCW.

8 -12 vs everyone else.

True. We gave all of them a hard time with 2nd and 3rd stringers so I ain't worried at all.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
shocking how our backup OL isn't as good as our starters, almost as if they are backups for a reason.

I worry because our backups always find a way to become starters.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
https://bsndenver.com/broncos-joint-practice-observations-defense-brings-the-heat-on-day-2/

Thanks man! Wonder why our best writers aren't giving us this view of practice? You'd think all is good.

I saw some tweets showing Bronco TDs, also I heard the Broncos claiming they "won" day 2. Kind of wish I could find a little more than that.
I love hearing mike McGlinchey stoned Bradley Chubb on every rep. Damn that's impressive. We have a top 3 tackle tandem
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love hearing mike McGlinchey stoned Bradley Chubb on every rep. Damn that's impressive. We have a top 3 tackle tandem

we need a couple more mcglincheys
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
https://bsndenver.com/broncos-joint-practice-observations-defense-brings-the-heat-on-day-2/

Thanks man! Wonder why our best writers aren't giving us this view of practice? You'd think all is good.

I saw some tweets showing Bronco TDs, also I heard the Broncos claiming they "won" day 2. Kind of wish I could find a little more than that.

I think the Broncos beat writers are homers and after the first day they'll claim any improvement towards parity as a victory.
Originally posted by Buchy:
I think the Broncos beat writers are homers and after the first day they'll claim any improvement towards parity as a victory.

i think kittle's 210 yards in one half has given them ptsd
Originally posted by elguapo:

we need a couple more mcglincheys

I concur Next year we get a guard in the draft either with our first or second round pick. most likely our first round pick because we will be picking in their 20s which means we will get the second best guard in the draft

Or Garnett better shape the f**k up and actually play like colleges best offensive interior lineman dammit!
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 19, 2019 at 12:30 AM ]

Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
F the OL we're going to be back in the playoffs this year. Idk how far we get but we'll be back this year. We're going to be pretty good this year and surprise some people. No more ifs no more excuses. I like this team. Clean up the pre snap penalties before week 1 and we'll be ok. Can't wait!

You can not just f**k the offensive line. for gods sake. the offensive line aside from 2 spots is a hot mess right now. you can not do anything unless you have a offensive line.

Seahawks disagree

The Seahawks have the most effective mobile run/pass QB in all of football.

I have no idea where Jimmy G. would fit on the mobility chart coming back from his injury. But he's in another mobility universe from Russell Wilson.

Yup, and it always catches up to them eventually.
Originally posted by NCommand:
F the OL we're going to be back in the playoffs this year. Idk how far we get but we'll be back this year. We're going to be pretty good this year and surprise some people. No more ifs no more excuses. I like this team. Clean up the pre snap penalties before week 1 and we'll be ok. Can't wait!

You can not just f**k the offensive line. for gods sake. the offensive line aside from 2 spots is a hot mess right now. you can not do anything unless you have a offensive line.

Seahawks disagree

I have no idea where Jimmy G. would fit on the mobility chart coming back from his injury. But he's in another mobility universe from Russell Wilson.

Wilson only had 376 rushing yards last year. Second lowest of his career.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Seahawks disagree

Meaning, they can only go so far. At best, borderline playoff team who instantly gets bounced.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Seahawks disagree

Meaning, they can only go so far. At best, borderline playoff team who instantly gets bounced.

The Seahawks made a determined effort last year to improve their running game so Wilson would never have to repeat 2017. He was their leading rusher by a mile in 2017, accounting for approximately 90% of their offense. They knew that couldn't go on.
Originally posted by Buchy:

i think kittle's 210 yards in one half has given them ptsd

Yeah one beat reporter said that Von Miller was trying new stuff out but the Niners have Nick Bosa and some other guys out? Really???? D Ford might be the right answer you idiot. Unbelievable how biased that guy is I had trouble listening to him the last 10 minutes of a podcast, Saying that it was pretty much even. Guess what? Even the Broncos coach said that they basically got their ass kicked and would've only scored three points.
Share 49ersWebzone