LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
* In a red-zone drill, on a play from the 4-yard line, he looked to WR Dante Pettis, who was well-covered by Witherspoon in the left corner of the end zone. He briefly looked away from Pettis before setting his sight on him again. It was an easy ick for Witherspoon.

This sounds like it was Pettis fault again. Hes not contesting hard enough
I am curious though, Brieda is listed as the starting back even though everyone has said Coleman is the clear lead back. Very conflicting reports.
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:
I am curious though, Brieda is listed as the starting back even though everyone has said Coleman is the clear lead back. Very conflicting reports.

The unofficial depth chart is from the communications department if I understand correctly, as in they have little to no more info than anyone else.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
The unofficial depth chart is from the communications department if I understand correctly, as in they have little to no more info than anyone else.

Ah okay now that makes sense, I always wondered that.
[ Edited by 49ers90sBaby on Aug 14, 2019 at 2:27 PM ]
Staley with the veteran move to avoid having to go up against Von Miller and Bradley Chubb.

3. Joe Staley was pulled from team drills after experiencing soreness in his pectoral muscle. The 49ers will evaluate him in Denver.

Good luck Skule and Sam.
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

was he bad?

How did Goodwin and James have more receptions than targets?

Because Grant Cohn is actually retarded.
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

I don't recall him starting, but I do recall him blocking more effectively than Beavers.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I don't recall him starting, but I do recall him blocking more effectively than Beavers.

Beavers just sounds like a name for a sh**y offensive lineman.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

I hope Fangio gives Shanahan this look when asked about music

more like this

Kyle said he won't show up with his team unless they are bumping Lil Wayne on the practice field in Denver.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say No lol

I'm going to guess they tackle too.

Nah, Fangio may be old school, but he isn't stupid.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Won't even get past 1 round of cuts.

They don't do that anymore. It goes straight from 90 to 53 on August 31st I believe.
I would just like to take the time to say that Greg Mabin sucks dick so bad. I don't think I've ever seen a worse corner on our team, ever. At one point in the preseason game Dallas threw at him three times in a row when they were trying to score before the two minute warning before half time. Of course completing all 3, And they completed another pass right before that so they victimized him four times in almost as many plays in a row. This guy needs to get the hell off of our team he's even worse and Dante Johnson and that is saying a lot.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My man Matthews getting some targets and catches.

Cohn said Matthews was the 1st string slot WR today. Will be interesting to see who gets to play with Garoppolo Monday night.
Share 49ersWebzone