LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
This. Hamstrings can linger, but that's likely why he was held out. Barrows said he never left the field. Just had a slight limp.

I can't imagine a slight hamstring pull in May is going to cause him to miss time in August. If it were severe, he's not walking around practice just slightly limping.

Bosa should not be going over 80% in OTA's. That's probably why he pulled a muscle going too hard.
Big deal. Bring on TC in August, then we can worry about "injuries".
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Anyone saying Bosa injuring his hammy on the 2nd day of otas isn't at least a little concerning is lying to themselves lol. Depending on the severity, this s**t can linger all season. Dude didn't even sign yet.

Personally I'm waiting a day before pressing the panic button.

Little concern and panic button is pretty drastic in difference no? I'm just saying that a hammy can be a tricky b*****d, anyone that played or knows football knows this. To act like its of no concern at all because It's May and only otas is laughable to me. I know I'd prefer to not have read that today, hence a little concerning.
Little concern and panic button is pretty drastic in difference no? I'm just saying that a hammy can be a tricky b*****d, anyone that played or knows football knows this. To act like its of no concern at all because It's May and only otas is laughable to me. I know I'd prefer to not have read that today, hence a little concerning.

Thank you
LOL

Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL

This is actually really good news. Not only did we sign a great edge rusher in Ford, but as it turns out he's a Dr too!!!
Originally posted by KamLeon:
LOL

This is actually really good news. Not only did we sign a great edge rusher in Ford, but as it turns out he's a Dr too!!!

That's Dr. Ford

I'm assuming he might have a little more inside knowledge then you. The fact that he didn't go directly inside to the training staff is a good thing.

Of course no one wants to read it...it's also not super shocking given he hasn't been doing football activities since October. You always hear about pulled/tight hammies when guys haven't played really any sport in a while.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
DON'T WANNA SAY " I TOLD YOU ALL TO SAY NO TO BO " ... BUT it is early, and lets hope for the best !!!

LOL

I LOVE it!!!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Let's take a look at the QBs.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Let's check out the WRs too. 2 drops from Henry. Hurd was out for the day.

9moon do you ever contribute anything but your I told you so trolling?? Asking for a friend
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Working Hurd back in slowly too. No updates on Tomlinson and Richburg?

How in the tarnation can we have so many injuries at the very beginning of OTAs?
Share 49ersWebzone