LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KamLeon:
Man, come on NY, seriously, if this dude hammy's out of this OTA and then has issues going into TC I hope you will be man enough to admit that he was over hyped and did in fact have too many injury concerns. Are you really going to get bent out of shape when people get disappointed that a guy that was already hurt last year is now starting his pro career with an injured hammy?

I don't care if the dude is superman, if he doesn't play, it doesn't matter. The ONLY issue I've ever had with Bosa was his injury red flags and that IMO he will never give this team 16-19 games of a season and stay healthy.

I'm praying this is just a minor injury, but this definitely hasn't put to rest the injury concerns that many people have the right to criticize.

Man enough for what? He hasn't done anything seriously football related since October. Look at half our god damn team right now?! They're trying to get healthy just the same. Guess there's all overhyped trash?

You want me to put a list together of players that have had tight hammies in May OTAs? Cause it will be a mile long.

It's gonna be f**king annoying to listen to the handful of Bosa haters that are licking there chops to jump at every single misstep the kid has
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

I hope so. If we can move him inside and get 75-80% of what he was at Stanford, this DL will be one of the best in the league.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:

I hope so. If we can move him inside and get 75-80% of what he was at Stanford, this DL will be one of the best in the league.

Watch, Bosa will be injured and Thomas will be all-pro

Saleh: "That's awesome...now get over there to base LEO and play that run!"
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man, come on NY, seriously, if this dude hammy's out of this OTA and then has issues going into TC I hope you will be man enough to admit that he was over hyped and did in fact have too many injury concerns. Are you really going to get bent out of shape when people get disappointed that a guy that was already hurt last year is now starting his pro career with an injured hammy?

I don't care if the dude is superman, if he doesn't play, it doesn't matter. The ONLY issue I've ever had with Bosa was his injury red flags and that IMO he will never give this team 16-19 games of a season and stay healthy.

I'm praying this is just a minor injury, but this definitely hasn't put to rest the injury concerns that many people have the right to criticize.

Man enough for what? He hasn't done anything seriously football related since October. Look at half our god damn team right now?! They're trying to get healthy just the same. Guess there's all overhyped trash?

You want me to put a list together of players that have had tight hammies in May OTAs? Cause it will be a mile long.

It's gonna be f**king annoying to listen to the handful of Bosa haters that are licking there chops to jump at every single misstep the kid has

It's gonna be f**king annoying[b] to listen to the handful of Bosa haters that are licking there chops to jump at every single misstep the kid has

Yeppppp. How predictable, they all come in at once with their doom and gloom bs, and their I told you so's. Saw it coming from a mile away. They will be the same people that will be mia when he dominates a game.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Good points about all our Arby's - they are all fast.

At least Coleman is healthy. LOL

Dude, why this s**t be happening every f**king year!!!
Wow

Does Bosa talk to Media today? That would give ya a little clarity

Most fans get stoked about OTA's. I cringe and ask myself, "Alright, what important player do we add to the injury list today?"

Lol, half the team? You're reaching Bro. Let's not deflect and talk about every other player on the roster and talk about all the other BS, this topic is simple, it's solely about Bosa and the #2 pick and the fact that all you guys that had hard on's for Bosa didn't want to admit that the guy is a walking injury waiting to happen and here it is not even a full OTA and the dude is pulling up lame and hasn't even signed his contract.

To say and act like its no big deal is complete BS. You're right, I don't care about any other player because no other players were the #2 pick nit even 2 months ago.

Like I've already stated over and over, I fully support Bosa now that he's a Niner, but his reputation for being injury prone and over rated just got a huge boost.
[ Edited by KamLeon on May 21, 2019 at 4:30 PM ]

Working Hurd back in slowly too. No updates on Tomlinson and Richburg?

I mean it's May OTAs stuff will matter more late July
Lol, half the team? You're reaching Bro. Let's not deflect and talk about every other player on the roster and talk about all the other BS, this topic is simple, it's solely about Bosa and the #2 pick and the fact that all you guys that had hard one for Bosa didn't want to admit that the guy is a walking injury waiting to happen and here it is not even a full OTA and the dude is pulling up lame and hasn't even signed his contract.

To say and act like its no big deal is complete BS. You're right, I don't care about any other player because no other players were the #2 pick nit even 2 months ago.

Like I've already stated over and over, I fully support Bosa now that he's a Niner, but his reputation for being injury prone and over rated just got a huge boost.

Did you not see the list of guys not participating/injured or working back from injury?????

Dude it's like half the damn team...it's May OTAs

Last I saw this is the OTA thread not the let's cry about everything we can with Bosa thread.

Again your stance on him is well documented. I wouldn't expect anything less then what you stated today...which is kinda sad.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 21, 2019 at 4:32 PM ]

Did you not see the list of guys not participating/injured or working back from injury?????

Dude it's like half the damn team...it's May OTAs

Last I saw this is the OTA thread not the let's cry about everything we can with Bosa thread.

Man Bro, you seem to want to talk about everything except the issue. I saw the list just fine, I'm talking about the guy that was hurt 8-9 months ago and doing nothing but rehabbing for all this time that can't make it through his first OTAs.

Here's to hoping it's nothing serious, otherwise there will have to be a full list of new excuses come Aug
Most fans get stoked about OTA's. I cringe and ask myself, "Alright, what important player do we add to the injury list today?"

Agreed...I got no problem with a tight hammy. Just NO ACLs, broken bones, or Achilles
Man Bro, you seem to want to talk about everything except the issue. I saw the list just fine, I'm talking about the guy that was hurt 8-9 months ago and doing nothing but rehabbing for all this time that can't make it through his first OTAs.

Here's to hoping it's nothing serious, otherwise there will have to be a full list of new excuses come Aug

No you're making a bigger issue out of something that's not a big deal in a May OTA after a guy who's hasn't done really anything football related in 7 months.

Yes I agree hopefully our new training staff can correctly get a guy like Bosa where he needs to be...we got 4 months which is a ton of time.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Lol, half the team? You're reaching Bro. Let's not deflect and talk about every other player on the roster and talk about all the other BS, this topic is simple, it's solely about Bosa and the #2 pick and the fact that all you guys that had hard on's for Bosa didn't want to admit that the guy is a walking injury waiting to happen and here it is not even a full OTA and the dude is pulling up lame and hasn't even signed his contract.

There's a whole bunch of number 1 and number 2 picks on that D Line. How come you're not complaining about those guys? I think you are just so focused on Bosa, you forget the big picture. First of all it's not a core muscle injury, it's not an ACL, its a possible hammy. *Anybody* could have gotten a hammy, not just Bosa. Bosa's injury history is with his knee and core muscle, *not* a hammy. I doubt if the hammy is directly related at all to his previous injuries. Second of all, it's may, the season doesn't start till September. That's 3+ months away. Finally, he's a rookie that's going to be pass rushing - even Aldon didn't make the base defense until his second year when he was more able to read and react. Until I hear from the team that he's out for the year, I'm not sweating it. We still have Dee Ford who has even more of an injury history than Bosa and so far so good, (Knock on wood) with Ford.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

No you're making a bigger issue out of something that's not a big deal in a May OTA after a guy who's hasn't done really anything football related in 7 months.

Yes I agree hopefully our new training staff can correctly get a guy like Bosa where he needs to be...we got 4 months which is a ton of time.

Share 49ersWebzone